Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Really? Life?

Big Buddha

Success is an illusion and the longer you spend chasing it, the less time you will have to do things that make you happy.

To end the topic on success.

Most people see success as what he desires himself. Be it having money or making a global invention.

In a way this is true, we all have our desires and we all thrive on moving forward.

But how I see it is when I'm successful at something, I don't want to be above anybody else.

My success has to have an impact in a way that I not only push myself forward but also all those around me.

I've seen some pretty interesting video's online too about the future. (Maybe a bit high at the time but the message was straightforward.)

We all notice that our technology is increasing rapidly.

What started as a way to spread out info rapidly is now growing in size (exponentially!).

What this means? Alot. But to give a small view of how I see it and understand it, we will start to know so much more in a short amount of time.

With all this info we will no longer be conflicted with the truth. We might not have privacy, but in a way I don't really see this as a problem.

Okay, I think we all appreciate the privacy we have at this time (I too have made mistakes that I'd rather not tell anybody about)

but how I see this working is that we won't have a conflict against each other anymore but a conflict against ourselves that we then will look to surpass.

We will no longer be seen as individuals but as a mass organism.

Again it's just my own thoughts and some youtube video's. Maybe I need to go back to school before I start going so deep into this.

^^ But what are your thoughts about this? (This question goes out to all of you)

1. Maybe for us first world people it's easy to get our hands on money. We even have a whole system that provides us with money if we ever were to hit rock bottom.

For me it's more about the consequences it has on other countries and the whole political system that comes out of it.

We're definitely not the ones that will be oppressed because of it.

Third world countries are the same. You can grow food, you can hunt for food. Hell, you can bring together your town to fight whoever it is that's holding your food away from you if you have to.

There is *always* something you can do. Saying you *can't* do something is just being weak and deluding yourself into feeling better. "I tried" is not a reason to stop trying.

Third world countries are the same. You can grow food, you can hunt for food. Hell, you can bring together your town to fight whoever it is that's holding your food away from you if you have to.

There is *always* something you can do. Saying you *can't* do something is just being weak and deluding yourself into feeling better. "I tried" is not a reason to stop trying.

That's true, we would even make cookies out of mud just to survive.

But why would we have to kill millions to acquire some resources.

Out of fear that we would be weak ourselves?

I dunno, I guess I should just let it go cause that's what we're all used to.

Archived