Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Runecrafting [3 MODES] [TELEPORTS] [SOLO] [RUNNERS & CRAFTER] [FAST XP/H] [GOOD GP/H] ⭐

Hashtag

On 7/29/2018 at 4:15 AM, Turbo said:

Man it wont do fire runes reliably, it clicks on items kept on death after teleporting to cw, gets stuck moving around where bank would be if it was a open screen, and when u level up it fails to teleport to cw and starts running to Duel arena. :(

Hey, could you record a gif or screenshots of the issues you're having? It would help me a lot to see what's going on. Also, try deleting your jagexcache from C:\Users\You\.

On 8/3/2018 at 11:55 PM, Hashtag said:

Hey, could you record a gif or screenshots of the issues you're having? It would help me a lot to see what's going on. Also, try deleting your jagexcache from C:\Users\You\.

It left clicks the bag every single run. :P editing video now so I can get rid of sensitive info

Edited by Turbo

@Hashtag

okay check it out. This is what it does when it messes up.

Ill also add the video of it clicking this here: Trying to keep as little info on here as possible thats why its edited like this.. Sorry: I cut it off after about 10 seconds.

Edited by Turbo

On 8/3/2018 at 11:55 PM, Hashtag said:

Haven't been able to use this script yet because of these issues happening almost every run. If you try running it on a account you will also get the same issue within 5 runs. :(

Edited by Turbo
    :(

On 8/9/2018 at 12:11 AM, Turbo said:

Haven't been able to use this script yet because of these issues happening almost every run. If you try running it on a account you will also get the same issue within 5 runs. :(

Hey, I appreciate the video you sent me. I'll try my best to have this fixed this weekend.

On 8/9/2018 at 12:41 PM, alejandroang said:

"I reacted, can I have a trial?"

On 8/9/2018 at 8:10 PM, jdriii said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy both of you.

12 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, I appreciate the video you sent me. I'll try my best to have this fixed this weekend.

Enjoy both of you.

I also have a account u can use, if that is the issue.