Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Runecrafting [3 MODES] [TELEPORTS] [SOLO] [RUNNERS & CRAFTER] [FAST XP/H] [GOOD GP/H] ⭐

Hashtag

Question for you Hashtag; what are the chances if I use this bot for as mules and trade to my main that my main would get banned? Has anybody reported any bans doing that?

On 8/13/2018 at 7:50 PM, derpy said:

Hey man, can I get the trial please?

On 8/15/2018 at 12:03 AM, thunter3497 said:

I have your WC script and thinking about buying this one. Can I test it out?

On 8/17/2018 at 11:28 PM, loffe said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy all of you.

On 8/17/2018 at 2:03 PM, Coden said:

Question for you Hashtag; what are the chances if I use this bot for as mules and trade to my main that my main would get banned? Has anybody reported any bans doing that?

Hey, it's hard to say what the chances are, but it is definitely possible. I've never heard of any bans like that, though.

On 8/13/2018 at 11:29 PM, Turbo said:

Tried to message/add you but didn't get anything in response. It wouldn't let me message you. Any luck with fire rune crafting?

Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

Only you can see this — delete this message.

Hey, I think I've accepted all new friend requests, try again now.

On 8/21/2018 at 2:35 AM, hoke2012 said:

Runner/crafter mode needs some attention. not working properly

Hey, could you explain a bit further about the issues you're having? Gifs tend to say more than 1000 words.

On 8/22/2018 at 2:51 AM, uaexpure said:

can I have a trial? please

Enjoy.