Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [HAND DONE] fresh level 3's! Tutorial island completed! 150k ea! [DIFFERENT IPS]

Ruffski

cad3ab6a88.jpg.656409b7439a2766bbd5888e2

VOUCHES

did 50 accounts for me, probably hiring more off him very nice and quick service

Just bought 5 accounts off him, I would recommend him any day if you need new accounts.

so that if they get banned for botting for by being used on someone elses farm, There is no connecting factor between the accounts to encourage chain bans, Since we don't actually know jagexs exact algorithm for the bans creation IP might come into it. Plus since they are likely to be used for botting once I sell them I dont exactly want my IP being flagged for botting. also better safe than sorry since its not too hard for me to do.

If they are hand done, why would you use a different IP per account?

added you. interested in every account you have.

working on your order. Still making more accounts!

still online for orders

how are they created with separate mac's? do you purchase a separate computer for every account t you create? or are you just shouting that term like a lot of call of duty fake hooters😂😂😂

how are they created with separate mac's? do you purchase a separate computer for every account t you create? or are you just shouting that term like a lot of call of duty fake hooters

Im spinning up a new VPS for each account using a program my brother wrote.

also its possible to spoof mac addresses.

Archived