Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

how do i get free trail? will def buy if it works

I have given you a trial. If you purchase this script with a voucher, I can give you a 20% discount!

Enjoy the 24 hours =)

is there a trial available? 

I have given you a 24 hour trial. Please like the main post of this thread =)

If you are interested in buying this, you can purchase a voucher from me to get a 20% discount on the script! =)

the first trip goes well but now after it dies and prepares for a second trip at the bank, it keeps attempting to withdraw the potions without depositing the empty vials into the bank. it gets stuck there

the first trip goes well but now after it dies and prepares for a second trip at the bank, it keeps attempting to withdraw the potions without depositing the empty vials into the bank. it gets stuck there

I will do something about this problem in the next update!

mine isnt able to even able to find and click to drink for the dream.....

Make sure you have default zoom and fixed mode

I will do something about this problem in the next update!

I will definitely purchase once this is fixed.

update:

1. switched to dharoking so prayer pots dont matter anymore but it was it was still an issue

2. new error, power sure power up is activated but every time it comes up, it just walks towards the power up and never picks it up.