Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Is your keybindings set to default? Is there any errors in the console?

Yo man, you should totally set the bottom part of your signature to align right so its lined up with the top.

Currently using the trial and the only problem I've encountered is that the script is not okay with my character standing anywhere but one certain space. This is a problem when being attacked by an NPC that uses ranged attacks, because as soon as my character goes to attack him, the script forces him to run back to his assigned spot, leaving me running back and forth.

Yo man, you should totally set the bottom part of your signature to align right so its lined up with the top.

That is a problem with big resolutions. It is aligned perfectly for some people.

Currently using the trial and the only problem I've encountered is that the script is not okay with my character standing anywhere but one certain space. This is a problem when being attacked by an NPC that uses ranged attacks, because as soon as my character goes to attack him, the script forces him to run back to his assigned spot, leaving me running back and forth.

The idea is to have only enemies that use melee.

The idea is to have only enemies that use melee.

That's fair and totally cool - I've worked around it. But there are certain setups that allow more exp/hr using enemies that have ranged attacks. Would it at all be possible to allow the character to stand wherever? If not it's cool, still a wonderful script.

Done. Please like the main post of this thread. Thank you!

Thank you very much!

Just a few comments right away:

1) It feels like fluid and great anti-bot detection. The clicks seem feasible and it doesn't snap too much in comparison to other bots. 

2) I had issues even starting with the rock cake. It dropped the HP down to 50 and then started drinking absorption potions. I am not sure why it did this and I aborted the script right away to save the potions.

3) It won't start with pots in the inventory. It has to bank, and it won't see the potions if they're in the inventory and not the bank. Also, you might consider being able to buy and withdraw the absorption potions for continuity sake. 

4) The interface is nice except for being able to see whether or not the chat options are going through. I wasn't sure what was going on and it would be nice to track — perhaps make it transparent for all but the name on the chat bars for screenshot purposes. Also, showing experience rates on top of totals would be grand.

5) Consider having the script auto-select the correct bosses. I didn't realize I had completed a quest that would bring up a non-optimal opponent. However, this is not a necessary feature—a warning would suffice.

6) A more realist and human tactic would be to use all of the absorption potions to the maximum 1000 instead of hovering around 200. 

7) A corner spot might be better to reduce the total damage to the character as to increase the length of time in the NMZ. Though issues of 

It is currently running and seems to be doing a good job of HP flicking. I'll update after it runs for a while longer.

Thanks for the trial!

Thank you very much!

Just a few comments right away:

1) It feels like fluid and great anti-bot detection. The clicks seem feasible and it doesn't snap too much in comparison to other bots. 

2) I had issues even starting with the rock cake. It dropped the HP down to 50 and then started drinking absorption potions. I am not sure why it did this and I aborted the script right away to save the potions.

3) It won't start with pots in the inventory. It has to bank, and it won't see the potions if they're in the inventory and not the bank. Also, you might consider being able to buy and withdraw the absorption potions for continuity sake. 

4) The interface is nice except for being able to see whether or not the chat options are going through. I wasn't sure what was going on and it would be nice to track — perhaps make it transparent for all but the name on the chat bars for screenshot purposes. Also, showing experience rates on top of totals would be grand.

5) Consider having the script auto-select the correct bosses. I didn't realize I had completed a quest that would bring up a non-optimal opponent. However, this is not a necessary feature—a warning would suffice.

6) A more realist and human tactic would be to use all of the absorption potions to the maximum 1000 instead of hovering around 200. 

7) A corner spot might be better to reduce the total damage to the character as to increase the length of time in the NMZ. Though issues of 

It is currently running and seems to be doing a good job of HP flicking. I'll update after it runs for a while longer.

Thanks for the trial!

Thank you for the amazing feedback!

The paint can be hidden and unhidden by clicking it.

It might be because of lag that it ate cake to 50 hp, was supposed to be 51.

The script has to be startes with given amount of (4) doses in inventory. (I should do something about it)

I read somewhere while writing this script that corner spot might get you killed even faster. Is this true?

Let me know if you need help in any subject!

Thank you for the amazing feedback!

The paint can be hidden and unhidden by clicking it.

It might be because of lag that it ate cake to 50 hp, was supposed to be 51.

The script has to be startes with given amount of (4) doses in inventory. (I should do something about it)

I read somewhere while writing this script that corner spot might get you killed even faster. Is this true?

Let me know if you need help in any subject!

Thanks for the insight!

For the cakes, I haven't used overload (I'll actually change that right now knowing you are supporting it), so that might be why you eat to 51. I'll give it a go right now, actually. That would explain the "bug."

(edit: turns out that is what I was missing)

So what will happen once the bot runs out of overcharge? Will it eat the rock cake down to 1 hp while doing protect melee? Mini game mechanics exist that I didn't realize were around to deal with this. 

On a side note, the setup page has an impossible-to-read 3rd option below the rock cake. I am on a Macbook Pro, so it might explain the discrepancy, but I believe it is an option for leaving when there are no longer and overcharges. 

Another thing you might consider adding is having the bot occasionally re-attack the target previously being attacked after sipping from a potion instead of relying on auto-retaliate. Perhaps have it do this if the initial target is below 33% or something along those lines. But that's just a personal thought since I don't want to have wasted hit points if going for maximum points. 

One issue I ran into was when I ran out of pots in the bank, it kept me logged in for what I believe was an extended period of time (greater than two minutes). I had left the bot running and didn't realize it had stopped functioning because of the lack of potions. 

Another idea for the overlay with EXP is to have a note in small letters to click to remove the overlay. Also, it would be cool to include the points gained for easy screenshots. And, of course, a per-hour rate calculated and shown.

On a side note, if anyone is reading this and confused by my comments, I was just giving constructive feedback for improvements.

The script is working very well! I am getting 80k xp/hr and 400k points per run. And once it is set up with pots in the bank (and figuring out the best configuration), it has run flawlessly. 

Definitely looking to buy. 

Edited by stormpqs