Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

14 minutes ago, Lolo650 said:

Must be something with the potions or rock cakes you're using, i set it to 20 prayer pots, 6 overloads (im using d2h as well as abyssal dagger with book,), and it runs perfectly fine for me. Been running it for about 12 hours since my last reply no issues

https://prnt.sc/ve819r 

what i got so far, 90 str, 75 attk, great bot. been running it for about a week, turning it on before I go to bed so about 12-13 hours of running at a time, no breaks. Haven't been banned once 

Usually an awesome script. I run it on 1-5 accounts at a time, 12 hours a day(with 20-45 minute breaks in between each) and have never had any major issues. Whichever account I run the bot on it does this. Super weird.

3 hours ago, bigboitrey said:

Okay.. Not sure what is going on. I tried a workaround for the overload --> Super Ranging. The script is still not attempting to take super ranging pot from the barrel - just grabs absorptions and runs in. Even if I start the script to pick up 4 ranging/overload pots and already have them in my inventory it will gather the absorption potions, go into NMZ and then not even attempt to drink from the super ranging/overload pots that were already in my inventory.

After I was fed up with it and decided not to use a stat boosting potion, I attempted 27 absorption potions and my rock cake. The script then gets all the way into NMZ and rock cakes down, doesnt take any absorption and just gets hit for 1 immediately and starts the process all over. 10 minutes go by and it's started 20 instances costing 500k because it keeps getting 1 hit.

Is the script broken right now? Seems like it is messing up from all angles with the settings that I regularly have been using on 20+ accounts for easily over 500+ hrs with no issues.

The only issue I see in the console is "location center tile" over and over until it gets 1 hit.

Hey, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble running the script. Could I please see your GUI settings so I can go and try the script with the same settings and possibly find the cause for the problem? Also, if you can, I would highly appreciate a video of the issue. That would be super helpful in case I can't reproduce the issue.

7 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble running the script. Could I please see your GUI settings so I can go and try the script with the same settings and possibly find the cause for the problem? Also, if you can, I would highly appreciate a video of the issue. That would be super helpful in case I can't reproduce the issue.

I can send you a video via discord if you'd like. Don't want my account name there.

Having troubles with the client quickstart, when it starts it gives an error before client is able to login

and out of curiosity I purposely put a bad file name and it logs in fine without error, tried placing/renaming the config in other places with no luck

2cd322f447.jpg

On 11/7/2020 at 8:14 PM, Pollaire Bear said:

Having troubles with the client quickstart, when it starts it gives an error before client is able to login

and out of curiosity I purposely put a bad file name and it logs in fine without error, tried placing/renaming the config in other places with no luck

2cd322f447.jpg

Hey, when did you create the settings file? Try creating another, because I made some changes to how they're loaded and old files might not work with quickstart.

4 hours ago, mattortiz said:

I reacted, can I please have a trial :)

Enjoy.

4 hours ago, Lolo650 said:

Been using for over a week, got my first temp-ban on my alt account. I know it was because I got a bit extreme and ran the bot over 12+ hours a day. Make sure you guys use the breaks between 5 or so hours.. 

https://prnt.sc/vg8idf

I'm sorry to hear about the ban.