Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

9 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Thank you for the feedback. I'll make sure I randomize this more in the future versions of the script.

you've made a killer script dude, my pure is making some excellent melee xp/hr , thanks 🤙

1 hour ago, Chriscali93 said:

Just stands there after killing my dreams. Will not leave. Is this meant for rumble only? If so how does it restock prayer?

Hey, yeah it's meant for rumble only. If you wish to use prayer, you can have it bring prayer potions and withdraw new ones from bank when the dream ends.

also, for the corner option: maybe add in a random jog around the area to lure over more npc's OR if you're not getting attacked after a random # of seconds? other than the automatic run to the center for the odd powerup (if you have that setting on), the corner option leaves the bot to sit there if you have no monsters aggroed from other corners. also the shape changing witch monster has the rare tendency to shift into the bear monster, and when theres a couple spawned bears cornering you in the corner, it technically safespots you from both the bears' attacks after shape change, as well as any other monsters standing behind the bears due to their enlarged size and how they can't back up because of other bosses behind them. a random jog around would further correct this for the corner option.

for the stand anywhere/center option: even if all 3 powerups are set for on, the bot on occasion will not search or click on some newly spawned powerups, i suspect due to the fact that the powerup is within clicking area on the map, though technically the bot can't see it on the camera (this is when i would manually turn the camera myself, and THEN the bot would go pick it up). maybe a simple camera turn a random # of degrees until the bot visually sees the powerup on the screen, so it doesn't miss any more powerups? power surge really adds to the points and xp / hr!

thanks for reading, i love your script dude

On 8/21/2020 at 8:57 PM, masonLear said:

also, for the corner option: maybe add in a random jog around the area to lure over more npc's OR if you're not getting attacked after a random # of seconds? other than the automatic run to the center for the odd powerup (if you have that setting on), the corner option leaves the bot to sit there if you have no monsters aggroed from other corners. also the shape changing witch monster has the rare tendency to shift into the bear monster, and when theres a couple spawned bears cornering you in the corner, it technically safespots you from both the bears' attacks after shape change, as well as any other monsters standing behind the bears due to their enlarged size and how they can't back up because of other bosses behind them. a random jog around would further correct this for the corner option.

for the stand anywhere/center option: even if all 3 powerups are set for on, the bot on occasion will not search or click on some newly spawned powerups, i suspect due to the fact that the powerup is within clicking area on the map, though technically the bot can't see it on the camera (this is when i would manually turn the camera myself, and THEN the bot would go pick it up). maybe a simple camera turn a random # of degrees until the bot visually sees the powerup on the screen, so it doesn't miss any more powerups? power surge really adds to the points and xp / hr!

thanks for reading, i love your script dude

Thank you for the feedback! I'll take these into consideration when I next update the script.

build 15 produces some log errors, and once it's bought the custom rumble it stops before hitting the potion to start the dream. bot also stops when powerups appear.

2 hours ago, masonLear said:

build 15 produces some log errors, and once it's bought the custom rumble it stops before hitting the potion to start the dream. bot also stops when powerups appear.

Does the issue exist in DB3 only? Have you tried running it in DB2?

8 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Does the issue exist in DB3 only? Have you tried running it in DB2?

you're right, only db3  does it error,

i ran #1nmz overnight on db2 with limited rounds and breaks, ran perfectly