Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Thanks for the trial. 

I've only one issue that bugs me. When Power Surge is activated, the bot doesn't switch to the spec weapon (in this case gmaul). I think it might be because I am using a gmaul with an ornate handle to increase the number of specs. Am I being stupid? I think I probably am, but I'll leave this here anyway incase it needs fixing. Otherwise great bot, will buy if this is fixed/I learn how to use it properly.

21 hours ago, jahjahjah said:

Thanks for the trial. 

I've only one issue that bugs me. When Power Surge is activated, the bot doesn't switch to the spec weapon (in this case gmaul). I think it might be because I am using a gmaul with an ornate handle to increase the number of specs. Am I being stupid? I think I probably am, but I'll leave this here anyway incase it needs fixing. Otherwise great bot, will buy if this is fixed/I learn how to use it properly.

Hey, you're correct, the script currently has problems with granite maul. I'll try to get that fixed soon.

Hi, I'm having issues with the bot banking. I have double and triple-checked the number of potions (22 prayer, 6 ovls, no other items). But for whatever reason between matches the bot just idles around the rewards chest, with the command in the top-left of the screen saying "barrel". It just made me afk for 10 hours without logging out, not the first time it's been stuck here. Only purchased yesterday, pretty unhappy so far. 

EDIT: I definitely have tonnes more overloads and prayer potions both in the bank, and had doses of ovl in the rewards chest.

Edited by dandow93

On 6/20/2020 at 12:20 AM, Namethree789 said:

Hi, I reacted. Can I please have a trial?

Thanks,

Enjoy.

13 hours ago, dandow93 said:

Hi, I'm having issues with the bot banking. I have double and triple-checked the number of potions (22 prayer, 6 ovls, no other items). But for whatever reason between matches the bot just idles around the rewards chest, with the command in the top-left of the screen saying "barrel". It just made me afk for 10 hours without logging out, not the first time it's been stuck here. Only purchased yesterday, pretty unhappy so far. 

EDIT: I definitely have tonnes more overloads and prayer potions both in the bank, and had doses of ovl in the rewards chest.

Hey, could you take a screenshot of your GUI settings and game screen when it's stuck? Thanks!

16 hours ago, Felipe831 said:

hey i just bought the script but its not showing in my user script panel overview?

Hey, I looked at your invoice and it's marked as paid, so it should be in your client. Make sure you're logged in the client as correct account.