Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

On 3/10/2019 at 2:47 PM, Bladez said:

I reacted, can i have a free trial?

On 3/11/2019 at 2:49 AM, Dunnkidj said:

I reacted, may I have a free trial?

On 3/11/2019 at 10:28 AM, andio30 said:

Hey, would love to get a trial before i buy this! :) Looks good

On 3/11/2019 at 7:39 PM, UKBenH said:

Hoping for a trial. Got a baby pure in the works and I'm curious how far I can get using this client! Cheers.

On 3/11/2019 at 10:51 PM, Gersky77 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial please?

Enjoy all of you.

On 3/12/2019 at 3:57 PM, thegamer123 said:

very bot like

I don't know what you're trying to achieve with this comment. If you are asking me to modify some actions the script does, that's not going to happen based on your empty comment. If you have any actions in your mind that could be improved on, you'll need to tell me what it is and how it should be done instead. Otherwise I'm not taking any actions regarding this post.

Script worked well last summer and started using it again almost a year later. Did same method got banned after an hour. Would not recommend anymore as bot detection has focused on this script.