Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

19 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Enjoy.

Enjoy. Yes it's in your client.

thanks homie, will try tomorrow then buy

I like the bot alot, After watching it for a while working, im just concerned  over  the missclicking on the powerups everytime they spawn. might consider buying

On 5/6/2018 at 3:01 AM, Hashtag said:

What? The script functions without problems. There's no need to update it. What if the other users used another bot which caused the ban and not this one? I'd then be updating this script for no reason. It's not a surprise users get banned when botting, that's against Runescape rules.

Well I can’t speak for the other users but I only use your scripts (rock crabs, item mixer) and everything been fine for a few months but after using the nmz in five separate one hour sessions I got a ban. And seeing as two others received bans with hours of each other I would assume somethings wrong.

Edited by Jayjayrat

On 5/8/2018 at 2:30 PM, PermeX said:

I like the bot alot, After watching it for a while working, im just concerned  over  the missclicking on the powerups everytime they spawn. might consider buying

I'm not sure if I can do anything about that. I've tried before. It just seems that the client's models for them are somehow messed up 🤷‍♂️.

buying the script now, however, I have caught the bot trying to store Overloads when I don't have any, it continues this endlessly, luckily I caught it about 3 minutes in. Also, sometimes it will not log me out after one game if that's the option I chose. Pretty good bot, just can't sleep with it running

For some reason starting this week the bot will only run one complete dream and when it goes to the bank to grab more prayer potions it just sits there with the bank screen open. I deleted and then redownloaded the client and now the entire bot won't work for me, any ideas how to fix this?

On 5/9/2018 at 8:30 PM, Lukeydoo said:

"I upvoted, can I have a trial?"

Enjoy.

On 5/10/2018 at 3:22 AM, 4urbz said:

buying the script now, however, I have caught the bot trying to store Overloads when I don't have any, it continues this endlessly, luckily I caught it about 3 minutes in. Also, sometimes it will not log me out after one game if that's the option I chose. Pretty good bot, just can't sleep with it running

Hey, thanks for the info. I'll try to see if I can do something about those.

6 hours ago, cordane said:

For some reason starting this week the bot will only run one complete dream and when it goes to the bank to grab more prayer potions it just sits there with the bank screen open. I deleted and then redownloaded the client and now the entire bot won't work for me, any ideas how to fix this?

Hey, try deleting jagexcache from C:\Users\You\.

On 5/10/2018 at 10:22 AM, 4urbz said:

Had the same issue where it was withdrawing the pots then storing them straight away in an endless cycle.

Also, any reason it only absorbs up to 700 then stops?

Edited by Jmiez