Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Hi, I am trying to use dragon crossbow as a main weapon as well as special attack, however, it does not use the special attack (never opens combat window).

I tried writing dragon crossbow as main and special weapon without success.

Thanks

Hi, I am trying to use dragon crossbow as a main weapon as well as special attack, however, it does not use the special attack (never opens combat window).

I tried writing dragon crossbow as main and special weapon without success.

Thanks

Hey, seems like the weapon isn't added to my special weapons list. I'll try to get it in there.

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

Does this have good support for specials? I've used several NMZ from various bases and none of them can use specials properly and get really buggy?

May I please have a trial before purchasing?

2 minutes ago, Sparkie1994 said:

Does this have good support for specials? I've used several NMZ from various bases and none of them can use specials properly and get really buggy?

May I please have a trial before purchasing?

Specials should be good with this script. Enjoy the trial.

32 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Specials should be good with this script. Enjoy the trial.

Oh wow, this is running so smooth compared to all the ones I've tried! Does it work with Covert mode also? if so I will get VIP ^^

Edited by Sparkie1994