Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

im having a similar problem with absorbs. finishes one round, gets all the absorbs and overloads and gets stuck at "enter" until i shut off the script. it basically isnt really functional if you plan to use it more than 2 hours at a time

Yeah the script won't take any overloads from the bank, instead it buys them with points and if it has one left in the inventory it will just freeze..

Has there been any fix for my previously posted issues? @ Hashtag

Not yet, I haven't had access to an account.

im having a similar problem with absorbs. finishes one round, gets all the absorbs and overloads and gets stuck at "enter" until i shut off the script. it basically isnt really functional if you plan to use it more than 2 hours at a time

Okay, the task is "Enter". What is it doing? Is any interface open? A screenshot/gif would make it easier for me to find the resolution.

Yeah the script won't take any overloads from the bank, instead it buys them with points and if it has one left in the inventory it will just freeze..

Don't store the potions in bank, store them in the barrels instead.

If anyone has an account I could use to check the bugs I've been reported, please pm me.

when the task says enter it is trying to click on the vial but missing it until i click it myself, if i try to change the camera angle it changes the camera angle back to the buggy position.

it happens almost every single time i try to start a round so it should be easy to reproduce

just had another problem where it is stuck on "buy" because it needed to refill absorbtion pots, kept trying to click but missing the chest very similar to the "enter" bug I described before

when the task says enter it is trying to click on the vial but missing it until i click it myself, if i try to change the camera angle it changes the camera angle back to the buggy position.

it happens almost every single time i try to start a round so it should be easy to reproduce

just had another problem where it is stuck on "buy" because it needed to refill absorbtion pots, kept trying to click but missing the chest very similar to the "enter" bug I described before

Hey,

Seems like your zoom is not set to default in the game settings. Change that and it should work just fine.

Happy botting.

Hey,

Seems like your zoom is not set to default in the game settings. Change that and it should work just fine.

Happy botting.

What is the default zoom level though? There's no option to set it back to default. (Most zoomed out doesn't appear to be default, it's misclicking the potion a lot still.)

Nvm, you can reset to default by right-clicking the mouse icon, didn't even know this.

Edited by GhostApple