Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

nvm i figured it out, it says i need at least 1k gp to make the deposit. sorry! awesome script :)

Edited by IVtez

idk what im doing wrong but sometimes it'll run and sometimes it just logs me out.. any clue one why this is happening? i have pots in stock i use the same settings. help please

Open the debug console to see why. It can either be lack of points or cash.

yeah thats what i did, and it was lack of cash. thank you

yeah thats what i did, and it was lack of cash. thank you

didnt get a trial for some reason so i just bought it. script is working well after client updates :) excellent script hash, is it possible to add piety flicking with dharoks? that would be really really good. thanks again for such a good script :)

didnt get a trial for some reason so i just bought it. script is working well after client updates :) excellent script hash, is it possible to add piety flicking with dharoks? that would be really really good. thanks again for such a good script :)

Thank you for the feedback! Be sure to review the script on the store, it would help me a lot. I'll consider that flicking feature.