Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Thank you, Ill run it again after reinstalling the client. If I purchase and it's still having issues I trust I can still contact you?

Ill firgure out how to make a video, heres a scree shot. When I start it, the mouse just hovers around the bank. It does the same randomly to the coffer.

Edit: I've tried waitig upwards of 10 minutes thinking it was delayed. I click on it and it starts to take off with my settings until I die and it starts again

Are you sure you have default zoom set?

i have been using this for last few days, so far its running good for me, but i just found out, it doesnt support super restore, can u add that to script?

Super restore? How is that useful in NMZ?

Are you sure you have default zoom set?

Super restore? How is that useful in NMZ?

I got it to do the initial buy, start the dream, and am fighting now.

I will report back when it gets to the point of starting a new dream .

I did nothing to the zoom, but it seems to be hitting power orbs and the potions way more accurately now, though it does seem to not like using prayer potions.

Thanks for being patient.

Edit, instead of moving to a new game , I get stuck storing and pulling out absorb potions,

Edited by SimpleJack

You have 12 hours.

What do you mean by clicking the coffer? Could you show a gif or some kind of a video?

I dont really know how to do that but i can explain it to you:

after 4 hours every account loggs out automatically.

then the client does this: log back in, close login window

then your script tries to get a dream from the npc what works, and tries to drink this potion ( to enter the dream )

which does not work because the coffer needs to be unlocked first ( with bank pin )

so what the script doesnt do but should do is:   it just needs to click the coffer -- // bank pin will then be inserted by client again // then enter the dream

best,

f

when I'm using my magic shortbow (i) for spec weapon, should i enter it as magic shortbow or magic shortbow (i)?

Press the refresh button and it will write it correctly =)