Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

It's without the parentheses. And I have it saved so I don't have to press refresh. I was just wondering which way you had it so that I can save my settings as DH axe and I'll just erase the number so it will always be able to recognize it. That way mid script it won't stop re-equipping my Axe.

It's without the parentheses. And I have it saved so I don't have to press refresh. I was just wondering which way you had it so that I can save my settings as DH axe and I'll just erase the number so it will always be able to recognize it. That way mid script it won't stop re-equipping my Axe.

I am pretty sure it is able to re-equip it if you just input "Dharok's greataxe" because it works on dragon daggers and the new imbued magic shortbow.

Hey, my internet was down, would i be able to get another 24 hours? I didnt even get a chance to test the script yet

Hey, my internet was down, would i be able to get another 24 hours? I didnt even get a chance to test the script yet

Is it possible I can have a 30--60 minute trial again as i could not get it working?

Enjoy.

Is it possible I can have a 30--60 minute trial again as i could not get it working?

You have 1 hour.

Hey login and bank pin stuff is handled by the client only if you add your account details to the account manager.

I am very sorry for it not working for you. Unfortunately that error doesn't tell me anything that could help me fix it. If you still could check what is causing that error by running the script with the debug console open. What is it trying to do when the error gets printed?

Yes that is true and i am aware of that, but it does not click the coffer ( i think that should be handled by the script ) --- if it would open the coffer it would work!!

best,

f

hm not showing

You have 12 hours.

Yes that is true and i am aware of that, but it does not click the coffer ( i think that should be handled by the script ) --- if it would open the coffer it would work!!

best,

f

What do you mean by clicking the coffer? Could you show a gif or some kind of a video?

You have 12 hours.

What do you mean by clicking the coffer? Could you show a gif or some kind of a video?

Thank you, Ill run it again after reinstalling the client. If I purchase and it's still having issues I trust I can still contact you?

Ill firgure out how to make a video, heres a scree shot. When I start it, the mouse just hovers around the bank. It does the same randomly to the coffer.

Edit: I've tried waitig upwards of 10 minutes thinking it was delayed. I click on it and it starts to take off with my settings until I die and it starts again

Edited by SimpleJack

i have been using this for last few days, so far its running good for me, but i just found out, it doesnt support super restore, can u add that to script?