Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Pretty weird, never heard of that before :o. How often does this happen?

it happened twice now, but it stopped after a while it is pretty weird. I'm going to buy the script tho it's working flawlessly now.

Edited by Wysk

it happened twice now, but it stopped after a while it is pretty weird. I'm going to buy the script tho it's working flawlessly now.

Must have been a lag spike or something :o Thank you for the support :wub:

Must have been a lag spike or something :o Thank you for the support :wub:

could it be due to my spec weapon being located on the spot as piety is? because I assume the bot works with F-keys and maybe indeed as a cause of a lag spike swapping over to the prayer tab and double clicked or something? idk but it's working great now, cheers!

could it be due to my spec weapon being located on the spot as piety is? because I assume the bot works with F-keys and maybe indeed as a cause of a lag spike swapping over to the prayer tab and double clicked or something? idk but it's working great now, cheers!

Seems logical.

I just bought this script and its working great.

But I would love to know other peoples experiences who got 99 combat stats with this script WITHOUT getting banned.

How many hours a day did you use it?

Edited by Richboi

I just bought this script and its working great.

But I would love to know other peoples experiences who got 99 combat stats with this script WITHOUT getting banned.

How many hours a day did you use it?

If you look at my earlier post, I got 99 range on it without getting banned and I botted for nearly 23 hours a day. After every 10-12 hours or so, I would exchange my points for seaweed and restock on potions. I would then go to the GE and sell the seaweed then log off for about 20-30 minutes then log back on to rinse and repeat.

If you look at my earlier post, I got 99 range on it without getting banned and I botted for nearly 23 hours a day. After every 10-12 hours or so, I would exchange my points for seaweed and restock on potions. I would then go to the GE and sell the seaweed then log off for about 20-30 minutes then log back on to rinse and repeat.

wow 23 hr/day, thats crazy lol! I dont think I will botting that much, just to be safe.

btw: did you use pray pots or absorptions?

Edited by Richboi

wow 23 hr/day, thats crazy lol! I dont think I will botting that much, just to be safe.

btw: did you use pray pots or absorptions?

I'm actually still botting for 99 str right now. and you basically use an extreme potion then dwarven rock cakes to 1 hp then use ABSORBS! with absorbs, monsters will only hit 1's because you have 1 hp. This way you don't have to wait for years to exchange your points for herb boxes to cut your losses. 

I'm actually still botting for 99 str right now. and you basically use an extreme potion then dwarven rock cakes to 1 hp then use ABSORBS! with absorbs, monsters will only hit 1's because you have 1 hp. This way you don't have to wait for years to exchange your points for herb boxes to cut your losses. 

ye Im doing the same with dharoks.

Do you use piety? I tried it for couple hours, it get me like 20k xp/hr more, but it costs me like ~19 prayer pots/hr. 

ye Im doing the same with dharoks.

Do you use piety? I tried it for couple hours, it get me like 20k xp/hr more, but it costs me like ~19 prayer pots/hr. 

Yo man, thats if you want to spend money on prayer potions. If you're welfare like me, don't even use DH. Just keep the bot running and babysit it while you can. Make sure to turn off all powerups and try not to spec. Make it seem as AFK as possible. If you go welfare gear like me and use absorbs without prayers, you still get a load of experience. It'd make sense to DH and piety while playing legit, but if you're botting then you as might as well save the gold. within a week or less of botting you should get 99 str.