Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

21 hours ago, Zach M said:

Both this and your Wintertodt after a few hours of being open, the client turns completely black & has to be reopened. Seems like some kind of memory leak maybe? Has anyone else had this experience? @Hashtag

Hmm, I haven't heard of such issue in this script's lifetime (5 years) and there hasn't been any changes lately that would cause this. Are you experiencing this with scripts that aren't created by me?

7 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hmm, I haven't heard of such issue in this script's lifetime (5 years) and there hasn't been any changes lately that would cause this. Are you experiencing this with scripts that aren't created by me?

I haven't used the NMZ script in a couple of months but just bought Wintertodt this week & it did the same thing. I run on a dedicated server so plenty of ram & cpu.. and I often run scripts for days & have never experienced it with anything else. Very odd? Idk. I know I own quite a few of your scripts so it's not all of them doing this for me.

Edited by Zach M

Bot just  opens settings and sits there have been playing around with it for a while. Would have been nice if you included a set up guide but you obviously havent

8 hours ago, ttnos said:

Bot just  opens settings and sits there have been playing around with it for a while. Would have been nice if you included a set up guide but you obviously havent

6 hours ago, chreshbro said:

having the same issue ^

Hey, please enable ESC closes interfaces option manually in the game options.

32 minutes ago, joosebox said:

whenever i start the bot it just goes too settings and doesnt do anything? all fkeys are restored too default.

Hey, please enable ESC closes interfaces settings in the game options manually.

Does anyone has a problem that the NMZ script is stuck in a loop. When he comes out of the zone with the special attack weapon on. It tries te restock your inventory for the next round. but it will get stuck at refilling the inventory. Because in the settings the script does not get that the player has it special attack weapon on. so the amount of potions is invalid.

Am i doing someting wrong or is there something wriong wrong with the script? I am concerned that my account will be banned because of this loop.

17 minutes ago, Brownrice said:

Does anyone has a problem that the NMZ script is stuck in a loop. When he comes out of the zone with the special attack weapon on. It tries te restock your inventory for the next round. but it will get stuck at refilling the inventory. Because in the settings the script does not get that the player has it special attack weapon on. so the amount of potions is invalid.

Am i doing someting wrong or is there something wriong wrong with the script? I am concerned that my account will be banned because of this loop.

Hey, thanks for the message. This appears to be an issue in the script. I'll have this updated shortly. Be sure to join my Discord too 🙂