Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

13 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Enjoy.

Could you elaborate a bit on how it was bugging out for you? I'm sorry to hear about the ban. Had you been using other scripts recently on that account?

Hey, I'll have to look into the issue you're having with power ups. At which point does it let hp go over 1 without using the rock cake to bring it back to 1? It shouldn't do that, so I'm curious if that happens at random times or any specific time, such as the start of the dream or after many hours.

I messed up the settings, its working fine now.

However, I have noticed when my dharok great axe degrades the script switches to the granite maul to spec, and doesnt change back to the axe, probably because the name changed. Also when power surge is active the script specs then changes states to afk mouse off screen specs afk etc, it may also equip the primary weapon and then switch back then spec. This can be seen both with dharoks great axe, as well as obsidian sword with the granite maul (or) as a spec weapon

After watching the bot for the past few hours while wrapping up some work I have noticed the issue with power surge misclicks have not happened? It was almost every time it would right click far under the model and try to activate, but it would not click high enough and it would get stuck.

Edited by dbmac

4 hours ago, Lobsternmac said:

I'm ready with my hcim mind if I try the script

Enjoy.

34 minutes ago, dbmac said:

I messed up the settings, its working fine now.

However, I have noticed when my dharok great axe degrades the script switches to the granite maul to spec, and doesnt change back to the axe, probably because the name changed. Also when power surge is active the script specs then changes states to afk mouse off screen specs afk etc, it may also equip the primary weapon and then switch back then spec. This can be seen both with dharoks great axe, as well as obsidian sword with the granite maul (or) as a spec weapon

After watching the bot for the past few hours while wrapping up some work I have noticed the issue with power surge misclicks have not happened? It was almost every time it would right click far under the model and try to activate, but it would not click high enough and it would get stuck.

Hey, thanks for the feedback once again. I'll try to look into these issues as soon as I can🙂

Last one!

Script wont drop junk items in inventory. I woke up today and it was stuck at potion refill for a few hours because my avas picked up steel arrows and I guess the bot picked up iron ore. Hoping for no ban

21 hours ago, dbmac said:

Last one!

Script wont drop junk items in inventory. I woke up today and it was stuck at potion refill for a few hours because my avas picked up steel arrows and I guess the bot picked up iron ore. Hoping for no ban

That iron ore is quite odd, the script shouldn't pick anything up. Regarding avas accumulator, you can right click and set the item not to pick up arrows.

16 hours ago, Lolo650 said:

Had a small issue where my player accidentally picked up some bones, bot completely tripped out lol

Hmm that's odd, I'll have to look into getting rid of those junk items after dreams.

Today and yesterday this script has started to not take overloads from the barrel. Running it completely normal as I always do but Ive caught it in NMZ without overloads multiple times now.

9 minutes ago, bigboitrey said:

Today and yesterday this script has started to not take overloads from the barrel. Running it completely normal as I always do but Ive caught it in NMZ without overloads multiple times now.

Also not drinking the overload. Nothing weird in the console.

23 minutes ago, bigboitrey said:

Also not drinking the overload. Nothing weird in the console.

Okay.. Not sure what is going on. I tried a workaround for the overload --> Super Ranging. The script is still not attempting to take super ranging pot from the barrel - just grabs absorptions and runs in. Even if I start the script to pick up 4 ranging/overload pots and already have them in my inventory it will gather the absorption potions, go into NMZ and then not even attempt to drink from the super ranging/overload pots that were already in my inventory.

After I was fed up with it and decided not to use a stat boosting potion, I attempted 27 absorption potions and my rock cake. The script then gets all the way into NMZ and rock cakes down, doesnt take any absorption and just gets hit for 1 immediately and starts the process all over. 10 minutes go by and it's started 20 instances costing 500k because it keeps getting 1 hit.

Is the script broken right now? Seems like it is messing up from all angles with the settings that I regularly have been using on 20+ accounts for easily over 500+ hrs with no issues.

The only issue I see in the console is "location center tile" over and over until it gets 1 hit.

Edited by bigboitrey

1 hour ago, bigboitrey said:

Okay.. Not sure what is going on. I tried a workaround for the overload --> Super Ranging. The script is still not attempting to take super ranging pot from the barrel - just grabs absorptions and runs in. Even if I start the script to pick up 4 ranging/overload pots and already have them in my inventory it will gather the absorption potions, go into NMZ and then not even attempt to drink from the super ranging/overload pots that were already in my inventory.

After I was fed up with it and decided not to use a stat boosting potion, I attempted 27 absorption potions and my rock cake. The script then gets all the way into NMZ and rock cakes down, doesnt take any absorption and just gets hit for 1 immediately and starts the process all over. 10 minutes go by and it's started 20 instances costing 500k because it keeps getting 1 hit.

Is the script broken right now? Seems like it is messing up from all angles with the settings that I regularly have been using on 20+ accounts for easily over 500+ hrs with no issues.

The only issue I see in the console is "location center tile" over and over until it gets 1 hit.

Must be something with the potions or rock cakes you're using, i set it to 20 prayer pots, 6 overloads (im using d2h as well as abyssal dagger with book,), and it runs perfectly fine for me. Been running it for about 12 hours since my last reply no issues

https://prnt.sc/ve819r 

what i got so far, 90 str, 75 attk, great bot. been running it for about a week, turning it on before I go to bed so about 12-13 hours of running at a time, no breaks. Haven't been banned once 

Edited by Lolo650