Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Thanks for the trial, can't fault it so far, getting 65-70k/hr def xp with pretty weak stats so I'm impressed. I picked the bosses with lowest melee defence. 

Gonna purchase this soon, most likely.  :rolleyes:  ;)

UPDATE:

I've noticed it won't login after a break (or can't) as it keeps looping existing user > cancel > existing user > cancel etc. etc.

Not sure if it's client settings or what, pretty sure I've got it setup properly though.

Edited by GhostApple

This is one of my favourite scripts on Dreambot. It's by far the best way to train combat.  :D

I have a few suggestions for improvements:

• When leveling up hitpoints it should eat a rock cake to get back down to 1HP
    • If "stand in center" or "stand anywhere" options are selected, and power-ups are activated it should stand next to the power-up, at least until the power-up activates, or even indefinitely until another power-up spawns elsewhere. For example the zapper has limited range so running away from it reduces its effect,  and running away from the Power Surge wastes attack time with the special bar
    • When overload potions are due to expire it could flick "protect from melee" on so that you are not taking damage/losing large amounts of absorption whilst the overload is being re-applied.
    • Sometimes it will do an action such as moving around and afterwords switch monsters. It would be good if it tracked which monster it was previously attacking and stuck to that monster until it's killed before moving onto others
    • When out of absorption maybe it could use up the prayer points for a few extra kills before leaving, rather than leaving with almost full prayer points (least important)

I am impressed to say the least, very smooth script. I will purchase it tomorrow.

Thank you for the feedback!

Thanks for the trial, can't fault it so far, getting 65-70k/hr def xp with pretty weak stats so I'm impressed. I picked the bosses with lowest melee defence. 

Gonna purchase this soon, most likely.  :rolleyes:  ;)

UPDATE:

I've noticed it won't login after a break (or can't) as it keeps looping existing user > cancel > existing user > cancel etc. etc.

Not sure if it's client settings or what, pretty sure I've got it setup properly though.

Hey, this is a client bug. Fortunately there's a simple fix for this; untick both of the radio buttons on the login screen :P .

This is one of my favourite scripts on Dreambot. It's by far the best way to train combat.  :D

I have a few suggestions for improvements:

• When leveling up hitpoints it should eat a rock cake to get back down to 1HP
    • If "stand in center" or "stand anywhere" options are selected, and power-ups are activated it should stand next to the power-up, at least until the power-up activates, or even indefinitely until another power-up spawns elsewhere. For example the zapper has limited range so running away from it reduces its effect,  and running away from the Power Surge wastes attack time with the special bar
    • When overload potions are due to expire it could flick "protect from melee" on so that you are not taking damage/losing large amounts of absorption whilst the overload is being re-applied.
    • Sometimes it will do an action such as moving around and afterwords switch monsters. It would be good if it tracked which monster it was previously attacking and stuck to that monster until it's killed before moving onto others
    • When out of absorption maybe it could use up the prayer points for a few extra kills before leaving, rather than leaving with almost full prayer points (least important)

Thank you for the great suggestions, I'll keep them in my mind :wub:!

Purchased  :ph34r:

Edit: It would be great if it took the overloads out of my bank instead of buying extra ones with points, as I plan to spend points on herbs.

Edited by GhostApple

Purchased  :ph34r:

Edit: It would be great if it took the overloads out of my bank instead of buying extra ones with points, as I plan to spend points on herbs.

Move your potions to the barrel and it'll take them from there.

I would like a trial please.

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy both of you =).