Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

2.It means i select to use absorption potions but I don't got any,It supports buying (new) ones?

3. How do I get in this paint? I'm not on a mac..

4.I'll find this 

Thx m8

Hi

Took me some hours but managed to find most on my own. NICE SCRIPT BTW!!

Only thing I don't find is the paint to see the exp..

thx

Hi

Took me some hours but managed to find most on my own. NICE SCRIPT BTW!!

Only thing I don't find is the paint to see the exp..

thx

Make sure you're running the latest launcher.

hi can i get a free trial sir

Please up vote the main post. Enjoy the trial.

Bought this, I am absolutly loving it, its a great bot, but there is 1 downside and IDK if its my fault or not. So I pput 0-5min break timer and do "stop after 3 games" but it always stopt after 1 trip because it cant login again (and yes I added my acc)

I must be doing something wrong, no matter what I can't get the bot to log me out when it's complete. It always goes back to the Yanille bank and just sits there.

@ Hashtag

• [ERROR]04:23:31: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.getScrollHeight(Bank.java:1071) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.needToScrollDown(Bank.java:898) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.needToScroll(Bank.java:908) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.scroll(Bank.java:1141) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.scroll(Bank.java:1128) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdraw(Bank.java:372) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdraw(Bank.java:326) at org.dreambot.hashtag.nmz.nodes.BankNode.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:84) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:251) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   
    Edited by grassystains

Bought this, I am absolutly loving it, its a great bot, but there is 1 downside and IDK if its my fault or not. So I pput 0-5min break timer and do "stop after 3 games" but it always stopt after 1 trip because it cant login again (and yes I added my acc)

you need to remove the "remember username" option or the bot will not log you back in, this goes for every bot. New 07 code and options interfere with older bots.

Hey, as @ishootbullet already said, you need to untick both of the radio buttons in the login screen.

I must be doing something wrong, no matter what I can't get the bot to log me out when it's complete. It always goes back to the Yanille bank and just sits there.

@ Hashtag

• [ERROR]04:23:31: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.getScrollHeight(Bank.java:1071) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.needToScrollDown(Bank.java:898) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.needToScroll(Bank.java:908) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.scroll(Bank.java:1141) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.scroll(Bank.java:1128) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdraw(Bank.java:372) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdraw(Bank.java:326) at org.dreambot.hashtag.nmz.nodes.BankNode.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:84) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:251) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

Hey, thank you for the error log, I'll look into what might be causing it.

Upvoted, possible trial please? :)

Enjoy =).