Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • hi

Notorious

needs your help making "Tab" work on the client (to select next box!).. he said he got really frustrated with it, can u help him :3

is that why when i run a new tab the bot mixes the scripts together? i have to run multiple clients so that i can run the without flaw. when i run multiple bots on a single client and use the same script they always end up bugging out

is that why when i run a new tab the bot mixes the scripts together? i have to run multiple clients so that i can run the without flaw. when i run multiple bots on a single client and use the same script they always end up bugging out

No, but that sounds like an excruciatingly painful error to fix -- I was talking about hitting "tab" in the "Manage accounts" section, which Noto coded part (all?) of. Hopefully Dreambot v3 fixes that, as I think they are recoding the whole thing. Confirm that with a dev though, and definitely raise that as a concern

static shit would mess up using the same script on diffrent tabs. Sadly I'm guilty of doing that misself ;p

I'm not dead!  :)

Or are you? 

static shit would mess up using the same script on diffrent tabs. Sadly I'm guilty of doing that misself ;p

Or are you? 

i have no clue what you mean by *static*.. care to explain that to me?

Archived