Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

didn't need to i got it running now. long as i safe a profile its good. idk why

didn't need to i got it running now. long as i safe a profile its good. idk why

although nvm its still really glitchy when it comes to buying its having a hard time finding vendor im just trying to buy arrows atm , and after it switch world alot of time it cant find vendor and cursor on dream is following same moving loop but not clicking on vendor 

does my console need to be zoomer in a certain amount or a certain brightness setting?

Set zoom to default =).

seems that how far Im zoomed in seems to make a difference in regards to sucess. is there specific settings i should be using?

sorry your message just loaded. How do I set zoom to default?

Nvm i figured it out seems to be working great now :)

Are you doing work on this script? It was working for me for a while and then the GUI shows a blank box when I try to select a shop keeper.

Edited by Grimbles

Are you doing work on this script? It was working for me for a while and then the GUI shows a blank box when I try to select a shop keeper.

Yes I update this script where necessary. Do you have the latest launcher?

Yes I update this script where necessary. Do you have the latest launcher?

I do, I've tried in two different F2P locations but it doesn't show the inventory of the shop nor the name of the shop keeper.

I do, I've tried in two different F2P locations but it doesn't show the inventory of the shop nor the name of the shop keeper.

I get the error in the console:

• [ERROR]16:03:56: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.core.5.0.0.2.0(2.java:88) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.getComposite(Item.java:95) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.(Item.java:34) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.Inventory.all(Inventory.java:95) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.size(AbstractItemContainer.java:439) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.fullSlotCount(AbstractItemContainer.java:105) at org.dreambot.api.utilities.InventoryMonitor.update(InventoryMonitor.java:50) at org.dreambot.api.utilities.InventoryMonitor.(InventoryMonitor.java:26) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:236) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)