Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

1 hour ago, lor_ed said:

Hey Hashtag, firstly, amazing script! Is there any way we can have an option to terminate the bot after x hours/minutes or items bought? I know this can be somewhat accomplished with the breaks manager, but an option in the GUI would be awesome. Also perhaps after x gp sent? The bot doesn't currently stop when the gp has run out, it keeps trying to buy stuff with no gp. Also worth putting in a check for gp to stop that and stop the bot when gp runs out.

Thanks!

Hey, thanks for the suggestion! This is something I'm working on actually. I believe there should be a mechanism that detects when you're out of gp. I will try to run the script myself to ensure it works.

I recently released my # Tempoross script with this option which will eventually be available in # Shopping as well. See this image for a sneak peek of the upcoming highly customizable stop settings. There are many options regarding items as well, but this image doesn't show them.

AmatxgC.png

On 5/5/2023 at 1:57 PM, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the suggestion! This is something I'm working on actually. I believe there should be a mechanism that detects when you're out of gp. I will try to run the script myself to ensure it works.

I recently released my # Tempoross script with this option which will eventually be available in # Shopping as well. See this image for a sneak peek of the upcoming highly customizable stop settings. There are many options regarding items as well, but this image doesn't show them.

AmatxgC.png

Wow, that's amazing, thank you!

Tried the running out of gp thing again and it works fine so not sure what happened the first time when I posted but works fine now so thanks! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Hashtag, is it possible to get a buy x amount option to this script? For example you may only want to buy 50 runes per world before hopping so price doesn't increase too much. With the way it is you could set threshold to 50 less than max shop stock but as you can imagine this doesn't work properly on worlds that aren't at max stock. So an option to just buy x amount of an item before hopping would be amazing please! 

Edited by lor_ed

2 hours ago, lor_ed said:

Hey @Hashtag, is it possible to get a buy x amount option to this script? For example you may only want to buy 50 runes per world before hopping so price doesn't increase too much. With the way it is you could set threshold to 50 less than max shop stock but as you can imagine this doesn't work properly on worlds that aren't at max stock. So an option to just buy x amount of an item before hopping would be amazing please! 

Hi, you can achieve this by setting threshold to max stock - 50 and minimum amount to 50. That way it will only buy at max stock.

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

Hi, you can achieve this by setting threshold to max stock - 50 and minimum amount to 50. That way it will only buy at max stock.

Sure, but that skips a lot of worlds then if it's a commonly shopped store and a lot of worlds aren't at max stock. Is not possible to just buy 50 regardless of store stock? So even if the store had say 20 items it will at least buy out the store too. 

16 minutes ago, lor_ed said:

Sure, but that skips a lot of worlds then if it's a commonly shopped store and a lot of worlds aren't at max stock. Is not possible to just buy 50 regardless of store stock? So even if the store had say 20 items it will at least buy out the store too. 

Ah now I see. Currently it's not possible, but I can consider adding such feature in when I update this script. Won't be my top priority at the moment.

3 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Ah now I see. Currently it's not possible, but I can consider adding such feature in when I update this script. Won't be my top priority at the moment.

No worries, thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...
    9 hours ago, VeeGabe said:

Can I get a trial please? Says I used it but I don’t remember doing so🥹

I've reset your trial access so you can try again.