Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

No errors on console... Not loading the inv of the merchant or selling inv. Everything else runs fine.

I'm assuming this is due to the recent OSRS update, but the script will buy a few items for my character fine then all of a sudden my player stops. The shop inventory closes, character stands still, cursor doesn't move, however, it doesn't log me out even after the auto-log time, it could stand there for hours without doing anything.

same issue.. please take a look at it man

This is with another script as well... Somethings broken 

Hey, yesterday's OSRS update broke our client and seems like it was not completely fixed yet. Is the paint showing up for you guys? Are you able to load the images? If not, then we will have to wait until the developers have fixed the issues with the client. When client breaks, only the client has to be fixed, not the scripts. This is something that the developers need to fix, not the scripters. I am sorry for this inconvenience!

Hey, yesterday's OSRS update broke our client and seems like it was not completely fixed yet. Is the paint showing up for you guys? Are you able to load the images? If not, then we will have to wait until the developers have fixed the issues with the client. When client breaks, only the client has to be fixed, not the scripts. This is something that the developers need to fix, not the scripters. I am sorry for this inconvenience!

thanks man for your response.. 

Thats what i implied Hashtag. :)

Can i get a free trial of this one too? lol.

off topic im gonna be buying your nmz script tomorrow.

could you make it so you can buy more then one item from keeper at once?

whenever i run script it immediately stops running? what am i doing wrong xd

if you have too little gold will it just close?

could you make it so you can buy more then one item from keeper at once?

whenever i run script it immediately stops running? what am i doing wrong xd

if you have too little gold will it just close?

You can already buy more than one, or what is it you mean? Open the debug console to see why it logs out.

Yeah my friend was just a idiot he said you could only buy one but we figured out how to buy more sadly the script doesnt work for me but it does for him

Yeah my friend was just a idiot he said you could only buy one but we figured out how to buy more sadly the script doesnt work for me but it does for him gonna try the debug consle like you said

Yeah my friend was just a idiot he said you could only buy one but we figured out how to buy more sadly the script doesnt work for me but it does for him gonna try the debug consle like you said

Yeah my friend was just a idiot he said you could only buy one but we figured out how to buy more sadly the script doesnt work for me but it does for him

Delete DreamBot folder located at C:\Users\You\ and then download the latest launcher and run it.

didn't need to i got it running now. long as i safe a profile its good. idk why

didn't need to i got it running now. long as i safe a profile its good. idk why

although nvm its still really glitchy when it comes to buying its having a hard time finding vendor im just trying to buy arrows atm , and after it switch world alot of time it cant find vendor and cursor on dream is following same moving loop but not clicking on vendor 

does my console need to be zoomer in a certain amount or a certain brightness setting?