Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

Have you tried how far your camera is zoomed in or out? It's helped me in another location when it was having a similar issue.

I was fully zoomed out. I also tried pausing it and moving the screen around so that the exit was visible and than pressing play again, but it still didn't work. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

Thank you! does it sell at ge too or just bank?

Hi I have trie to use this at arbury to buy air packs and deaths but no field to fill in what to buy. It recognises Arbury in the GUI but nothing else?? help please

Thank you! does it sell at ge too or just bank?

Hi I have trie to use this at arbury to buy air packs and deaths but no field to fill in what to buy. It recognises Arbury in the GUI but nothing else?? help please

It doesn't sell to GE. Instructions: open shop, start script, hit refresh, wait until items load, click items, fill the rest of the gui, hit start.

I tried this script out for a few minutes, it seems good and lucrative the only problems I had with it were:

1. It doesn't buy a single battle staff, is there a reason for this? I am not sure if the script will only buy when there's more than one battlestaff in Zaff's but why wouldn't it just take the one if it already hopped? Especially with other bots it's kind of a take what you can get situation.

2. It got stuck world hopping. I had quick hop enabled but after a few times it went right to the log in screen in which case I had to pause and reenter my login. I'm just wondering why it does this? Is this the RS client bumping me out to prevent bots? 

Overall I like the design and I really want to make this one work for Zaff's. I stopped after initial viewing because right now I need to make the most of my remaining bond time, so I am using your wcing script to chop Yews, but I am hoping this script will make me a ton of gp like it seems it would

I tried this script out for a few minutes, it seems good and lucrative the only problems I had with it were:

1. It doesn't buy a single battle staff, is there a reason for this? I am not sure if the script will only buy when there's more than one battlestaff in Zaff's but why wouldn't it just take the one if it already hopped? Especially with other bots it's kind of a take what you can get situation.

2. It got stuck world hopping. I had quick hop enabled but after a few times it went right to the log in screen in which case I had to pause and reenter my login. I'm just wondering why it does this? Is this the RS client bumping me out to prevent bots? 

Overall I like the design and I really want to make this one work for Zaff's. I stopped after initial viewing because right now I need to make the most of my remaining bond time, so I am using your wcing script to chop Yews, but I am hoping this script will make me a ton of gp like it seems it would

Hey, did you make sure you entered "0" when you clicked the battlestaff? It should then buy all of them. And if you world hop too often, the game will kick you to the login screen. This is why I added the minimum world hop time. Adjust it to prevent this from happening. Remember to set your account details in the client so it can log back in! =) Let me know if there are any other issues.