Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

Great script, but it gets booted to the login screen after about 5 mins because it hops worlds too quickly. Then it has to sit there at the "too many login attempts" screen. Would it be possible to add a wait timer before it hops worlds? Right now it's pretty much unusable for more than 7-8 minutes if you're buying something that requires constant world hopping.

Great script, but it gets booted to the login screen after about 5 mins because it hops worlds too quickly. Then it has to sit there at the "too many login attempts" screen. Would it be possible to add a wait timer before it hops worlds? Right now it's pretty much unusable for more than 7-8 minutes if you're buying something that requires constant world hopping.

I'll be updating this script once I get some time to do so. Currently RS servers are so laggy and it is stalling me a lot.

I'll be updating this script once I get some time to do so. Currently RS servers are so laggy and it is stalling me a lot.

Lmk when this is fixed and il buy it, it seems like a big issue with this script

Hey Hashtag could you make the script continue selling items. I notice that once all of an item is sold, script just does nothing. Continue selling the other items in inventory. Thanks!

Hey Hashtag could you make the script continue selling items. I notice that once all of an item is sold, script just does nothing. Continue selling the other items in inventory. Thanks!

Did you input more than one item in the gui?

It dosent even pick up death runes. It just re logs before it can get them.

NVM it works now. Just had sell mode on... xD

But the script needs the world hoping timer ASAP :) kinda hard to farm things. Good work tho.

Edited by jarred788