Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

11 hours ago, wq001 said:

the scripts do not hop worlds

Hi, could you send me your debug logs and a screenshot of your client? Thanks in advance.

Hola hashatg, actualmente tiene un problema para terminar de vender los objetos, e intentar saltar mundo, sale un anuncio de "por favor termina lo que estás haciendo antes de usar el conmutador de mundo y los retrasos a la hora de cambiar de mundo.

Hello hashatg, currently has a problem to finish selling the objects, and try to jump world, comes out an ad for "please finish what you're doing before using the world switcher and delays when changing world.

3 hours ago, Thekingboss12 said:

Hello hashatg, currently has a problem to finish selling the objects, and try to jump world, comes out an ad for "please finish what you're doing before using the world switcher and delays when changing world.

Hi, any chance you could capture a screenshot or a short video showcasing this issue? Thanks in advance!

He finishes selling in the store, and after changing the world that comes out, and it takes about 5 seconds to change again.

(I don't have time to jump worlds)

If I pause the script, and click the world that touches jump, it does.

Please !! :( @Hashtag

Captura.PNG

Edited by Thekingboss12

4 hours ago, Thekingboss12 said:

He finishes selling in the store, and after changing the world that comes out, and it takes about 5 seconds to change again.

(I don't have time to jump worlds)

If I pause the script, and click the world that touches jump, it does.

Please !! :( @Hashtag

Captura.PNG

You painted over the game so I can't see the paint or if the shop is open. What does the paint say its current status is? Is the shop (or any other interface) open when it's trying to hop?

4 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Pintaste sobre el juego para que no pueda ver la pintura o si la tienda está abierta. ¿Cuál dice la pintura que es su estado actual? ¿Está abierta la tienda (o cualquier otra interfaz) cuando intenta saltar?

The store is not open as I explained, finish selling try to jump and that ad comes out.

1 hour ago, Thekingboss12 said:

waiting for the fix ♥

No need to spam this thread with messages like this. It doesn't make updating the script any faster, I'm well aware of your concern already.