Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

24 minutes ago, ryandreambot said:

20 mins in cant get it to work... trying to buy ssand and ash from trader crewmemember.. selected bucket of sand and soda ash, shop threshold 10 since it holds 10, minimum 1, not buying anything.. please fix this and give another trial

Hi, this is caused by faulty user settings. There is a 'Help' button in the top right corner of the window that opens up when you add items to buy. Shop threshold should be set to 0 if you want to buy them all. Setting it to 10 (max shop stack) results in the script not buying any of them.

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give an update to this script.

For me it is the best script by far on all of dreambot works completely flawlessly... then you compile this by the 242 pages of the script owner actively replying to all comments. Best customer support I have yet to see on all of dreambot.

Once this free trial finishes will be buying as many scripts that you have that are useful for my botting needs. Expect some money coming your way within 24 hours.

NOTE: Ban rate 0% for #shopping as Jagex isn't monitoring what you buy from NPC lol. (Should be self explanatory but I saw a lot of questions like this in thread) Only way you would have a ban rate is if you also botted on the account. Use your brains and make an account just for shopping!

Another pro tip to throw out there. For new accounts or new F2P botters. This is a great way to run down your 20 hours timer for G.E. restrictions while making some extra cash.

Cheers to you sir!

Only suggestion while it is minimal.. is to be able to set a 1-2 sec timer between buys for example if i'm buying 70 from each store and there is a lag over from the world hop (not your fault) bot buys 90 from time to time.

I think setting a timer in between buys of 1-2 seconds will eliminate this issue.

Anyways still at 10/10 for me.

7 hours ago, dinosdirect said:

For me it is the best script by far on all of dreambot works completely flawlessly... then you compile this by the 242 pages of the script owner actively replying to all comments. Best customer support I have yet to see on all of dreambot.

Once this free trial finishes will be buying as many scripts that you have that are useful for my botting needs. Expect some money coming your way within 24 hours.

NOTE: Ban rate 0% for #shopping as Jagex isn't monitoring what you buy from NPC lol. (Should be self explanatory but I saw a lot of questions like this in thread) Only way you would have a ban rate is if you also botted on the account. Use your brains and make an account just for shopping!

Another pro tip to throw out there. For new accounts or new F2P botters. This is a great way to run down your 20 hours timer for G.E. restrictions while making some extra cash.

Cheers to you sir!

7 hours ago, dinosdirect said:

Only suggestion while it is minimal.. is to be able to set a 1-2 sec timer between buys for example if i'm buying 70 from each store and there is a lag over from the world hop (not your fault) bot buys 90 from time to time.

I think setting a timer in between buys of 1-2 seconds will eliminate this issue.

Anyways still at 10/10 for me.

Hey, thanks for the message 🙂! I wouldn't call it 0% ban rate as when botting there's always the risk of getting caught, there's nothing that'll change that.

Regarding the suggestion you made, I'll be sure to add that to my todo list. Such lag spikes should be rather edge cases, but definitely should be accounted for.

Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...
    On 2/21/2023 at 6:44 AM, dinosdirect said:

Cheers to you sir!

Do you have anything to back up that ridiculous statement? Because unless you're a Jagex employee, you have no idea what they monitor. 

• 2 weeks later...