Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

On 8/22/2020 at 3:09 AM, creaseme said:

I reacted, can I have a trial

Enjoy. To purchase the script using OSRS gold, you need to purchase a voucher from another user. The price depends on the user you're buying it from.

Hey there, I came across a minor hiccup today. It looks like when the bot switches to a full world (house party world seems to be the culprit) he logs out. I've seen it happen twice. Not a big deal, but I wanted to bring it to your attention.

9 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Hey there, I came across a minor hiccup today. It looks like when the bot switches to a full world (house party world seems to be the culprit) he logs out. I've seen it happen twice. Not a big deal, but I wanted to bring it to your attention.

Does it log itself out or does the game just kick it? I assume it manages to log back in, right?

I'm not sure to be honest. I happened to be monitoring it at the time so I just manually logged back in. I'm going to run it again today and if it logs or gets kicked again I'll give it 30 minutes or so to see if it logs back in. I'll report back.

Thanks

It seems like it's hit or miss. Yesterday I had one bot run this script uninterrupted for about 3 hours, which is exactly what was intended. This was a members bot.

I had another one run uninterrupted for about 1.5 hours, I manually stopped him, and resumed him about 30 minutes later. He ran for about 15 minutes before automatically getting kicked/logged (I wasn't around to see exactly what happened unfortunately). I waited for about 40 minutes and nothing happened. The script timer was still going, but DB was just on the login screen without the mouse moving at all. Never logged back in or resumed script. This is a F2P bot, and all of my bots are running DB2.

I realize this probably isn't very helpful information. Would settings have anything to do with it? I always have CPU saver mode on and will turn on Disable Client Rendering when running multiple bots.

Since it's hit or miss my guess is it's user error...