Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

8 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, usually after osrs updates the client needs to be updated. Try it again now.

when i open the DreamBot client, it says "client is up to date and ready to launch"  i tried deleting DreamBot and downloading it again but still nothing :(

On 9/7/2018 at 10:03 PM, sdmaat said:

Can i please get a trial?

Enjoy.

On 9/8/2018 at 2:09 AM, BigCat said:

Hey, I can't seem to get banking to work. After I get a full inventory at either lunar isle or yanille it just stalls and won't go to the bank.

Try moving your account to the bank manually to see if it can continue on its own. If not, that location is not supported.

On 9/8/2018 at 3:15 AM, MagaChaga said:

when i open the DreamBot client, it says "client is up to date and ready to launch"  i tried deleting DreamBot and downloading it again but still nothing :(

If it says that, you should be able to click the button to launch it.

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Btw does it support buying stuff in the wilderness and crossing the wilderness barrier(just to know all my options)?

thank you in advance

Edited by Muiguel545

23 hours ago, Muiguel545 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Btw does it support buying stuff in the wilderness and crossing the wilderness barrier(just to know all my options)?

thank you in advance

Enjoy. It doesn't know how to cross the ditch.