Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

On 8/22/2018 at 12:02 AM, Fle7ek said:

The script is overselling. If I set it to sell until shop has 5 for example, it will often sell twice so the shop has 10.

Please fix this!

Thanks for the info! Will look into it when I can!

On 8/22/2018 at 11:36 PM, AlexoChan said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

On 8/23/2018 at 5:47 PM, Swifti00 said:

trial req

Enjoy both of you.

I actually bought the script, and like it alot. The only thing I would change is..

Making it so that say, I get down to 6k gp it doesn't stop the script, maybe give it an option to wait with the script paused, so my mule or me can trade him again, and just click play. Instead of having to go back in, load your settings and boom, just makes it more smooth :) but still loved the script, been searching for this foreverrrr!

Edited by spectrumlg1

On 8/26/2018 at 10:13 PM, shaharyar said:

I reacted, could i get a trial please? 

On 8/30/2018 at 11:20 AM, DefSythe said:

On 8/31/2018 at 9:19 AM, just4show said:

Enjoy all of you.

On 8/31/2018 at 4:50 PM, spectrumlg1 said:

I actually bought the script, and like it alot. The only thing I would change is..

Making it so that say, I get down to 6k gp it doesn't stop the script, maybe give it an option to wait with the script paused, so my mule or me can trade him again, and just click play. Instead of having to go back in, load your settings and boom, just makes it more smooth :) but still loved the script, been searching for this foreverrrr!

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I'll take this into consideration when I next update this script. Also, be sure to review the script on its store page, I'd appreciate it a lot.

I'd have a suggestion.

When I go to a shop and set it to buy x amount of that item, and the shop very quickly restores it's stock, it will eventually just keep on buying 1 at a time to reach that x amount (and since it restocks quicker than it can buy, it just keeps on buying 1).

e.g. The shop has a stock of 200, I want it to buy until it has 160 left. It reaches 164 and will now keep on buying 1 at a time to reach that 160 limit, but it restocks quicker so you're stuck at a slow buying, extremely click-intensive rate. (even if it reaches 165 and decides to buy 5, the restock went so quick so it already goes up again so it decides to buy 1 at a time again, resulting in staying at that world with a more depleted stock).

Hope this makes sense.

My suggestion would just be a buy until it's between x and x amount (in this case say between 160-170)

@Hashtag

is it possible to set up the bot so it doesn't spam buy items that rejuvenate quickly? the items in some shops just restock too quickly so the bot ends up spam buying 1 of multiple items.