Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

I just noticed that you're thinking about adding a recurring payment for this script - which I would be fine with for NEW users. However, I really don't believe that anyone who paid for the script before you decide to make this decision should have to pay monthly. We were never told that you'd end up eventually charging monthly when we purchased the script. Just my 2 cents..

It would most likely be a turn off in my honest opinion. (Like I said, for those of us who purchased before you even had the thought of monthly payment)

Nonetheless, I always recommend your script but I don't like recurring payments personally.

I could suggest you do what Nex has done with his GDK, have a lifetime auth and a monthly fee auth (for those who have not already had the script for months of course)

Thank you for the input. Most likely I will keep this script one time payment.

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

I upvoted, can I have a trial? and how long are trials ?

Enjoy both of you. Trials are 24 hours.

Tried it to buy staff at Varrock, but it just keep on disconecting, like 1 staff then disconect, tried diferent setting on the hop settings and same results.

Don't enable quick hopping.

Thank you for the input. Most likely I will keep this script one time payment.

Enjoy both of you. Trials are 24 hours.

I like the recurring payment  so you can bring home more bacon,just that it would be best for new customers.old customers would feel at least from a certain point of view a bit miffed with the change.

Upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

I like the recurring payment  so you can bring home more bacon,just that it would be best for new customers.old customers would feel at least from a certain point of view a bit miffed with the change.

Thank you for the input!

I had a super weird experience today, I'm not making this up. lol (only happened on one account/10)

So one account bought like 20k of the item i wanted it to buy, then it logged into another account that I added to my account section trying to buy items without money o.O (starting gp in inventory, I have like 200 level 3s on the fly)

So weird, this is the first time this has ever happened as you know the script logs/relogs multiple times during use. (Also had to relog/log in multiple times to get said 20k items so I don't know how or why it logged into another account on the list)

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

I had a super weird experience today, I'm not making this up. lol (only happened on one account/10)

So one account bought like 20k of the item i wanted it to buy, then it logged into another account that I added to my account section trying to buy items without money o.O (starting gp in inventory, I have like 200 level 3s on the fly)

So weird, this is the first time this has ever happened as you know the script logs/relogs multiple times during use. (Also had to relog/log in multiple times to get said 20k items so I don't know how or why it logged into another account on the list)

That's some weird shit. No idea what could be the cause of that.