Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

Out of curiosity, is anyone else having problems with their bots not banking? It buys the product and relogs worlds, but never goes

Using it now, working fine for me.

Hashtag, do you think you could add an option where the bot will not buy an item if it has to click "buy 1" to get to the threshold? When buying arrowtips the bot wastes so much time buying back single arrow tips as they are constantly being added into the shop. If it only clicked the buy 50/10/5 options this would not happen. This script is great for almost everything but could use that option for items like arrow tips.

Just a suggestion, thanks for the flawless script!

Out of curiosity, is anyone else having problems with their bots not banking? It buys the product and relogs worlds, but never goes to bank.

What items are you buying and at which shop? Feel free to PM me these details if you don't want them in the public.

Using it now, working fine for me.

Hashtag, do you think you could add an option where the bot will not buy an item if it has to click "buy 1" to get to the threshold? When buying arrowtips the bot wastes so much time buying back single arrow tips as they are constantly being added into the shop. If it only clicked the buy 50/10/5 options this would not happen. This script is great for almost everything but could use that option for items like arrow tips.

Just a suggestion, thanks for the flawless script!

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll have to think a way to implement it. I'll check it next week.

Shop is empty when i click refresh, im using dblaucnher,jar and using windows. nothing happens.. oplease help

Open up CMD and paste this line in:

java -jar -Xbootclasspath/p:%HOMEPATH%/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar %HOMEPATH%/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar

and try to run the script.

Hey, I've been using the script for a while and it works great. However, I was wondering if you could add world hopping using the in game menu rather than relogging as runescape makes you wait after a certain amount of relogs.

Hey, I've been using the script for a while and it works great. However, I was wondering if you could add world hopping using the in game menu rather than relogging as runescape makes you wait after a certain amount of relogs.

You can hop with the in game world hopper, just set the timer to about 23 seconds per hop and you won't get booted off much :P

Hey, there's a slider you can use to change the time it waits before switching worlds. Jagex makes you logout if you switch worlds too often.