Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

16 hours ago, letsmakemoney said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?, I wanna try this for a f2p location and if it works I'll get it.

Enjoy. If the location isn't supported, you can PM me about it and I'll see what I can do to implement it in the script.

Hey, not sure if this is an error with the script or client (or me 😅) but every once in a while I'll when I run this script the bot will run smoothly for a while and then (I'm assuming) take its first break. Normally this works fine, but occasionally I see the message "Too many login attempts, please wait a few minutes" or something like that from Jagex. I have to manually stop the script, wait about 5 minutes, then restart it. Have you ever encountered this before?

The client isn't throwing an error to contact scripter or anything. Just seems like a weird loop getting stuck somewhere.

On 10/17/2020 at 5:21 PM, Dinosaurs said:

Hey, not sure if this is an error with the script or client (or me 😅) but every once in a while I'll when I run this script the bot will run smoothly for a while and then (I'm assuming) take its first break. Normally this works fine, but occasionally I see the message "Too many login attempts, please wait a few minutes" or something like that from Jagex. I have to manually stop the script, wait about 5 minutes, then restart it. Have you ever encountered this before?

The client isn't throwing an error to contact scripter or anything. Just seems like a weird loop getting stuck somewhere.

Hey, if you mean the game kicks you out for world hopping too often, you must increase the minimum time between world hops in the gui. If that's not what you meant, then it's most likely not related to the script.

Hi mate,

This script is fast, reliable and extremely easy to step up. Just a QQ with regards to ban-rates. Has anyone been banned recently using this script. Just asking as I haven't had much luck with shopping scripts. Often find myself banned the next day ( 3 hours on including 15-30 minute breaks).

• Hashtag changed the title to ⭐ # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [Custom Places] [Buying] [Selling] [Pack Opening] [Banking] [World Hopping] ⭐
    • 2 weeks later...
    19 hours ago, CombatGeek said:

Was hoping it offered trailblazer league worlds. Unfortunately does not.

Hey, the script ignores all kinds of special worlds, as they most commonly cause issues for the majority of users who don't want take part in those events. I had not received any requests to make the script support the event prior to this message. I noticed the event will finish in 2 days, so I won't add it in, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...