Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cycle Dispute.

Glitch

All members involved: Glitch, Cycle
    Thread Link: http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/5037-selling-decent-account-with-bot-busting-moderate-ban/
    Explanation: So the account was going to be sold to synergy1, and synergy had given a small amount, but the account looked nice so I was going to pay the A/W of 15m  to get the account. Anyway he seemed pretty legit so I went ahead seeing as he sold accounts to others in the past. Tried to log in today and boom, Invalid username and password.
    Evidence:

eacc17ce7d6f2b2c857d78ad08c3431b.png

700d01038afca18de98f6f806591962d.png

a99b8896706986766e3307248bcc01a4.png

4a21efdbd0d5967511dff2b5231a279a.png

^ When I tried to recover you can see that the accounts email seems to have gone back to the same email as its login.

Not expecting him to give my money back but oh well. Just paid 15m for +1 Feedback.

Have no interest in this account, tried talking to him on Skype but he never responds, didn't recover but i've tried recovering to change back to his email, if i could get a response on Skype would be nice.

User has been notified of this thread. If we see no response within 72 hours, he'll receive a ban.

Cycle, please post your side of the story here.

also i've spent MY time recovering the account, changed email back to his for him @ his request. 

User also stole 500k that I put onto the account. Refused to refund me, had to drop everything that made the account valuable just to put him off recovering again.

also i've spent MY time recovering the account, changed email back to his for him @ his request. 

Please post your side of the story. There is very strong evidence against you. You have 72 hours, before I'll place an IP-ban on you.

Archived