Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ive gotton 15 accounts banned within 2 days of botting!!

Dads burns

anyone please help me on why I am getting banned on every account I bot?!! any tips tricks etc...

ALSO how do I make it so if my account gets logged out that it will log me back in without me doing so?

ALSO is the pest control script worth buying?

anyone know why if a script is running that its nearly impossible to right click or pick things up off the ground I find that when I try to right click over and over again it doesn't even bring the option bar up sometimes... I will be sitting there right clicking like 15 times before it lets me pick a option.???

anything on anti ban that I am missing here? I am fairly new to bots so any help is greatly appreciated

Are you writing your own scripts or using ones that others have made? Anti-ban features can vary greatly from scripter to scripter. There are also many factors that go into ban rates, such as F2P, account age, and run times. 

As for any script being worth buying, you can always ask the scripter for a trial of their product at any time :)

To set up an account to auto-relog, add the account in the Account Manager in the client. Then, before you start the script, you'll see a little box above "Start script". This box will let you select any of the accounts in your account manager and will provide auto-login functionality.

Feel free to reply to this post or PM me with any other questions you may have about Dreambot or my scripts :)

Jagex can track IP's, if accounts have the same IP as an account banned before, higher chance they will catch wind that you're new account is botting.

>15 accounts

>2 days

Listen mate you're not a VIP how did you run so many bot tabs?? And how many fucking bots were you running? You ask why you're gettin banned mate take a peek

>15 accounts

>2 days

Listen mate you're not a VIP how did you run so many bot tabs?? And how many fucking bots were you running? You ask why you're gettin banned mate take a peek

probably has multiple accounts, easy way to get around tab limit. 

• 1 month later...

NOPE WHATS THE PROBLEM

Simply put, Jagex sees that an IP address (Ie. your home network) has made 15 accounts, On average each household would have 1-3 accs or 1-6 using alts for ironmen. Jagex will get suspicious if 2 accounts or more are made in a day by an Ip address and if one of them is detected as botting most likely the rest will end up being banned also (sometimes even if you havent botted on the others, but much more rarely seen). If abuot 3 or more bots are banned within a week you will basically have to break from botting as you will be more likely on the high suspicision list and botting even for 10 mins can just be an utter waste of time. In future only bot one account per IP address (Use Proxies, or vpns in time intervals), Don't have them running 24/7 (Take 30 mins break around 12:00, 15:00, 18:00 and then around 6-8 hours break from 21:00-23:00 as these signify lunch, break, dinner and sleep) more realistic, if using multiple accounts ensure their login times and log out times are varied from each other, keep away from heavily botted areas as other players will report, maybe spend time when you start botting talking to other players to try to prevent getting reported. Last bit of advice with new accounts do some quests and varied skills (ie get 20 combat, some fishing, cooking and woodcutting levels) and never walk around without any cosmetic gear or armour as you are more likely to be reported. And sometimes what i do is bot fishing for 5 hrs then for 1-2 hrs do woodcutting or combat then back to fishing. This does seem less efficient and it is but less likely to get banned and with larger amounts of bots can be some rewarding results.

Archived