Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

Ellaborate please? what part of the script were you doing and for how long? What do you mean by stuffing up? I use the script alot and would like to avoid a ban

Super Heating. Absolutely no sort of variation. Its exactly click this click that do this do that pause at the end for a second then repeat. When i say the script kept stopping it is just that, i was sitting watching the game and randomly it would just stop at random intervals sometimes while banking sometimes half way thru a inventory. I checked the debug and it just said script stopped. That was me using it for less then 4 hours and my acc got banned...

also the fact that hashtag has just ignored my posts that something is wrong with his script i think speak's for itself that he knows there is a problem but he just doesn't want to fix it or admit his script isn't that good.

I have used plenty of other scrips from dreambot and all of them have some form of variation in clicking and behaviour. From what i have tested this script has no variation at all or different behaviour then a standard shitty bot. Beware people.

Just a fyi so u dont think it was something ive done.

It was on my main acc lvl 100+ no ban history nothing bad done to the Acc. So yeah i wouldnt even bother getting a trail tbh

Edited by pkbanker

Super Heating. Absolutely no sort of variation. Its exactly click this click that do this do that pause at the end for a second then repeat. When i say the script kept stopping it is just that, i was sitting watching the game and randomly it would just stop at random intervals sometimes while banking sometimes half way thru a inventory....

How would you like it to have variation? If I do superheating legit it is the same pattern always. I don't do any stupid mouse movements or anything like that. Just tell me how you would like it.

I haven't heard of it logging out of middle of actions but I can take a look what might cause it. All I can think at the moment is your items are not in the first tab first row so the script may not be able to know you have more items in your bank.

Hop on an account and superheat and just watch it its so obvious, there needs to be some sort of variation to stop detection. i have so many scripts and they all have variations, even if its clicking in a different spot on the items, pulling out the needed items from the bank in different order and the weird pause after u bank it stops for 2 seconds where u can see the script restarting over. im not trying to have a go at you im just letting you know if u keep this script the way it is people will be getting banned for it. A bit of imagination goes a long way.

Script is working great curse-alching/ enfeeble-alching but stun-alching isn't working properly for some reason, I end up double alching a lot of times. Maybe stunning too quickly

Edited by Farquaad

Script is working great curse-alching/ enfeeble-alching but stun-alching isn't working properly for some reason, I end up double alching a lot of times. Maybe stunning too quickly

I'll try to tweak the timing once I get an opportunity to do so.

Mine won't login after a break, so it's stuck at the login. It does however login if I start the script on the login screen, but then it doesn't show the available items to alch. So in brief, I can't seem to get much more than 1hr done (because I take a break every hour) when I'm afk. Any suggestions?

Mine won't login after a break, so it's stuck at the login. It does however login if I start the script on the login screen, but then it doesn't show the available items to alch. So in brief, I can't seem to get much more than 1hr done (because I take a break every hour) when I'm afk. Any suggestions?

I'll take a look what mighr be wrong once I get to computer.