Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

10 minutes ago, Runescaper101 said:

is anyone having problems splashing? Mine keeps closing out after I click start

Hey, please take a look at the debug console (CTRL + L) in case it prints the reason why it stops, or if it prints any errors. Could I see a screenshot of your game screen when you attempt to run the script? Which spell are you attempting to splash? Thanks in advance!

16 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, please take a look at the debug console (CTRL + L) in case it prints the reason why it stops, or if it prints any errors. Could I see a screenshot of your game screen when you attempt to run the script? Which spell are you attempting to splash? Thanks in advance!

So it looks like its saying no runes left. I dont think its reading Wrath runes because I just tried with blood runes and its working fine. Its working with Fire Wave but not Wind Surge

7 hours ago, Runescaper101 said:

So it looks like its saying no runes left. I dont think its reading Wrath runes because I just tried with blood runes and its working fine. Its working with Fire Wave but not Wind Surge

Okay, thanks for the info. Could you show me what your inventory looked like when it didn't recognize your runes so I could test it myself with same configuration? Thanks in advance!

10 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Okay, thanks for the info. Could you show me what your inventory looked like when it didn't recognize your runes so I could test it myself with same configuration? Thanks in advance!

My comp is trash so I cant send a screen shot but my set up is Smoke battlestaff, full rune, str ammy, leather boots, green vamps, black cape. Inventory is 10.2k Wrath runes in slot 1 Salmon slot two and (4) Lumby tele tabs in slot 4. Hopefully thats enough info. Again, works perfectly with fire wave but shuts down saying no runes with Wind Surge

2 hours ago, Runescaper101 said:

My comp is trash so I cant send a screen shot but my set up is Smoke battlestaff, full rune, str ammy, leather boots, green vamps, black cape. Inventory is 10.2k Wrath runes in slot 1 Salmon slot two and (4) Lumby tele tabs in slot 4. Hopefully thats enough info. Again, works perfectly with fire wave but shuts down saying no runes with Wind Surge

Thanks! I'll try running it myself with that setup.

# Magic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed splashing surge spells
    Thanks!

45 minutes ago, kaje said:

i can't choose a item to alch

Start the script logged in with the item in your inventory. Please note that the item must be noted or stackable.