Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

10 hours ago, greekhaima said:

Im having the same issue, I think its an issue with the dreambot's API . It won't click high alch after the update  

I also tried deleting the cache 

8 hours ago, IdkMan said:

Just tried out alching, tries to blast water blast the whole time. Got the same problem as the guys here above

Edit: Trailt some other magic scripts, got the same problem

19 hours ago, tsukutsiki said:

I have some trouble with alch/teleport bot clicks. It wont click the alch or teleport itself it just clicks next to it. What is the cause for this?

Took a screenshot of this so its more clear whats going on.

6042dbe744749db2d79265217956e8d0.png

Hey guys, this is an issue with the client and must be fixed by the developers. Apparently a hotfix is live for the issue. Are you still having the issue with the script?

kuva.png

On 1/27/2022 at 7:15 AM, hagi said:

what is recomended alch speed for antiban??

Hey, there's no "right" answer to this. You'll have to play around with it to find the optimal speed that suits your needs.

• 3 weeks later...
    On 2/16/2022 at 12:35 AM, m4d15 said:

Hello, teleport script dosent work. clicks on a wrong icon.

Hey, are you sure you're on the latest client version? Try running the launcher to update. If that doesn't help, please let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, i am trying to run teleports on this script and it keeps clicking the spell directly beside the teleport....cant seem to fix it no matter what. anyone else?