Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

https://imgur.com/a/oADkP

Not sure how to post gif when I try to do the image tag it doesn't do anything,

Url is there for it though.

sorry for the bad angle,. didnt want the acct name showing up.

Fire staff equipped, natures in inv, lvl 56 magic

My mouse cursor is coming in and out of the shot, at the end of the gif you can see i tried to click the magic spellbook

Just to show that the client was active and blocking user input.

Edit: client cursor is off to the side somewhere, not in shot. But it didn't move the entire time the gif was recording.

Hey, thanks for taking the effort to record the gif. First of all, I can see that you're not running the game with default zoom. Try resetting it back to default by opening game options and right click the icon next to the zoom slider.

However; I don't see a reason for that to be the cause of this particular problem.

1. Try opening the debug console (Tools > Debugging > Debug console) in case any errors pop up there.
    2. If there are any errors, please post them here (select the line and copy by pressing CTRL + C simultaneously).
    3. If no errors pop up, try deleting the BotData folder located at C:\Users\You\DreamBot\BotData\.
    4. If that doesn't solve the issue, try turning fresh start on in the client settings.

Hey, thanks for taking the effort to record the gif. First of all, I can see that you're not running the game with default zoom. Try resetting it back to default by opening game options and right click the icon next to the zoom slider.

However; I don't see a reason for that to be the cause of this particular problem.

1. Try opening the debug console (Tools > Debugging > Debug console) in case any errors pop up there.
    2. If there are any errors, please post them here (select the line and copy by pressing CTRL + C simultaneously).
    3. If no errors pop up, try deleting the BotData folder located at C:\Users\You\DreamBot\BotData\.
    4. If that doesn't solve the issue, try turning fresh start on in the client settings.

Too funny about the default zoom. Anyway, restoring it didn't solve anything :P

Client Debug console : 

• [iNFO]09:07:46: Stopping script: #1Magic
    • [iNFO]09:07:51: Starting game state listener!
    • [iNFO]09:07:52: Script set to running!  

Nothing in particular that appears buggy or error code related. 

Went in and deleted the Botdata/reinstalled and it fired right up.

Alching right now.

Edit: Link to Gif of alch working great! https://imgur.com/a/KcL67

Edited by keasbey

Too funny about the default zoom. Anyway, restoring it didn't solve anything :P

Client Debug console : 

• [iNFO]09:07:46: Stopping script: #1Magic
    • [iNFO]09:07:51: Starting game state listener!
    • [iNFO]09:07:52: Script set to running!  

Nothing in particular that appears buggy or error code related. 

Went in and deleted the Botdata/reinstalled and it fired right up.

Alching right now.

Edit: Link to Gif of alch working great! https://imgur.com/a/KcL67

Great to hear that!

How many auths per script?

DreamBot is not limiting auths per scripts. Thus, once you've purchased the script, you can use it on any number of accounts simultaneously.

Hi Hashtag, did you fix plankmake and string jewelry yet? thanks

Hey, try deleting your BotData folder located at C:\Users\You\DreamBot\ and rerun the launcher. This should fix the issue you're having. If not, please let me know.

Hi, i've deleted my botdata but I dont have the script because you gave me a 12 hour trial which I couldnt use because plank make/string jewelry wouldnt work ;p

Try now.