Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

Hey Hashtag, I am loving your script have gotten to 80 magic so far on 2 accounts with no ban.  I have only found one issue and it is no wonder it hasn't came up yet but when trying to enchant dragonstone jewelry the option says dragon jewelry.  When i try to enchant anything dragonstone it just dumps my inventory and closes it as if it can not find them.  Thank you for the script I hope it is just a simple fix of the name.

Hey Hashtag, I am loving your script have gotten to 80 magic so far on 2 accounts with no ban.  I have only found one issue and it is no wonder it hasn't came up yet but when trying to enchant dragonstone jewelry the option says dragon jewelry.  When i try to enchant anything dragonstone it just dumps my inventory and closes it as if it can not find them.  Thank you for the script I hope it is just a simple fix of the name.

Hey, thanks for the bug report. I'll have it updated soon.

Hey man your script is great, but it stopped working properly recently. When i go to tan red dragonhides, it will tan them when i manually put them in the inventory but it wont take them out of the bank or bank them, even if i put the dragonhides to the very top of the page. Please look into this if you can, thank you.

Hey man your script is great, but it stopped working properly recently. When i go to tan red dragonhides, it will tan them when i manually put them in the inventory but it wont take them out of the bank or bank them, even if i put the dragonhides to the very top of the page. Please look into this if you can, thank you.

Hey, I'd appreciate it if you could record a gif of this happening. Thanks!

Hey, I'd appreciate it if you could record a gif of this happening. Thanks!

Do you have any easy-to-use gif creating software that you can recommend me?

It is a bit slow while stun alching, maybe doing it about 25% slower than I could do it. Any way to speed this up? I increased my mouse speed in the client settings but it didn't really fix it. Also I should have the zoom on default for this script even though most people zoom in while stun alching right? 

Edited by jone1992