Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

FWIW I used this script for the past 4 days 4-6hrs per day (with 10-30 minute breaks every 1-1.5hrs) & covert mode. Got 90-94 magic, no ban.

Few comments for Hashtag:

First, thanks for making this script! Runs very smooth with minimal screwups. There were a handful of times where I would find my character having moved from the spot I was stun alching - seems the script did misclick a couple times when casting stun, but I never leave any bot completely AFK running just because nothing is flawless. It opened a door a few times and walked upstairs & just kept alching other times. 

When alching the script seems to click in the EXACT same spot on the item you're alching as it does on the alch spell itself. If possible, I might recommend changing that slightly so there's at least some movement between the two clicks - it's not exactly humanlike to click in the exact same spot (like the exact same pixel) twice in a row like that.

I can't comment on the other features as I have not used them yet, but all in all the stun alch aspect of the script works quite well. Thanks again :)

Edited by Straws

FWIW I used this script for the past 4 days 4-6hrs per day (with 10-30 minute breaks every 1-1.5hrs) & covert mode. Got 90-94 magic, no ban.

Few comments for Hashtag:

First, thanks for making this script! Runs very smooth with minimal screwups. There were a handful of times where I would find my character having moved from the spot I was stun alching - seems the script did misclick a couple times when casting stun, but I never leave any bot completely AFK running just because nothing is flawless. It opened a door a few times and walked upstairs & just kept alching other times. 

When alching the script seems to click in the EXACT same spot on the item you're alching as it does on the alch spell itself. If possible, I might recommend changing that slightly so there's at least some movement between the two clicks - it's not exactly humanlike to click in the exact same spot (like the exact same pixel) twice in a row like that.

I can't comment on the other features as I have not used them yet, but all in all the stun alch aspect of the script works quite well. Thanks again :)

Thank you for the feedback and suggestions! I appreciate it if you reviewed the script here https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?app=nexus&module=payments&section=store&do=review_write&id=77 :wub:.

Hi!  The script has worked great for awhile, but now when i try to alch/stun, the drop down menus do not work properly.  they don't show any options and I can't select anything.  Would appreciate help!

upvoted! can i have a trial?

Enjoy =).

Hi!  The script has worked great for awhile, but now when i try to alch/stun, the drop down menus do not work properly.  they don't show any options and I can't select anything.  Would appreciate help!

Hey, are there any errors in the debug console?