Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

Hey, thank for the trial, for now most of the options work, accept for enchanting dragonstone rings. I think this is because in the options you can select "dragon" but not "dragonstone" and i think that is where it goes wrong, because with 800 dragonstone rings on my bank, it logs out like it's done but hasn't even started.

I'll look into it =).

When i try to start alch, the popup menu just stays there no matter how many times i press start, and the script wont start.

Open the debug console to see if any errors popup.

Got banned after 3 days of moderated usage. Clean script, easily detectable. 3/5.

Can you describe 'moderated usage'? Just bought this script, trying to stun alch from 90-94 magic, not trying to get banned myself!

Got banned within 2 hours of moderate use 1 hour of botting then a 25 min pking on the second hour i got banned :/ 

EDIT - just checked my account status and realised the ban is only for 2 days im so fucking happy but wont be using this bot again if it gets detected that fast

Edited by radders

can you enchant topaz and jade amulets as well, cause most scripts don't support those and i really like to make gp/hr with them

Hey, I can't remember for sure. If you want, I can grant you a free 24 hour trial so you can see for yourself =).

Got banned within 2 hours of moderate use 1 hour of botting then a 25 min pking on the second hour i got banned :/ 

EDIT - just checked my account status and realised the ban is only for 2 days im so fucking happy but wont be using this bot again if it gets detected that fast

I'm very sorry to hear about the ban =(!

I want to buy this script for 90-94 magic but a lot of people seem to be getting banned :(

Bot smart and avoid botting long periods of time in one run. It depends on how you bot it.