Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • ⭐ # Firemaking [AIO] [EVERY LOG] [MANY AREAS] [FAST EXPERIENCE] [ANTIBAN] ⭐


    Hashtag
     Share

    Recommended Posts

    6 hours ago, Bawseee said:

    Just purchased and can't get the script to run. 

    Hey, please start it logged in at either Varrock or Falador and have tinderbox and the logs in your inventory.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    2 hours ago, Hashtag said:

    Hey, please start it logged in at either Varrock or Falador and have tinderbox and the logs in your inventory.

    Yeah I did that. It runs for a few minutes in Varrock and then character goes idle next to staff shop. 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    On 11/7/2020 at 2:01 PM, Bawseee said:

    Yeah I did that. It runs for a few minutes in Varrock and then character goes idle next to staff shop. 

    Hey, try running it either at Varrock East or Falador East.

    2 hours ago, wayiyi20 said:

    I upvoted. Can I get free trial please? 

    Enjoy.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    22:40:56: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at G.a(Unknown Source)
        at G.a(Unknown Source)
        at i.d(Unknown Source)
        at i.c(Unknown Source)
        at g.a(Unknown Source)
        at g.c(Unknown Source)
        at m.a(Unknown Source)
        at H.onLoop(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)


     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    10 hours ago, Veltix said:
    22:40:56: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at G.a(Unknown Source)
        at G.a(Unknown Source)
        at i.d(Unknown Source)
        at i.c(Unknown Source)
        at g.a(Unknown Source)
        at g.c(Unknown Source)
        at m.a(Unknown Source)
        at H.onLoop(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)


     

    Hey, at which point is the error printed in the console? And is it being printed repeatedly? Does it make the script get stuck? If yes, where and what should it be doing?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    2 hours ago, Hashtag said:

    Hey, at which point is the error printed in the console? And is it being printed repeatedly? Does it make the script get stuck? If yes, where and what should it be doing?

    reoeatedly and in varrock when tried to start with tinderbox and willow logs in the bag.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    10 hours ago, Veltix said:

    reoeatedly and in varrock when tried to start with tinderbox and willow logs in the bag.

    Are you using DreamBot 2 or 3? What's your Java version?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.