Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Firemaking [AIO] [EVERY LOG] [MANY AREAS] [FAST EXPERIENCE] [ANTIBAN] ⭐

Hashtag

43 minutes ago, elduquesito said:

Im planning on buy it.

But I need to know for what is the "firemaking" its profitable? it makes money? Im not member.

Firemaking skill doesn't make you any money if you light logs the regular way. This script is not a money making script. If you're looking to make some money while training firemaking, look into Wintertodt. This script doesn't support that minigame.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, quick question. The script has been crashing lately when starting the script in Falador, Lumb., GE. Could you have a look please?

10:21:12 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at G.a(Unknown Source)
        at G.a(Unknown Source)
        at i.d(Unknown Source)
        at i.c(Unknown Source)
        at g.a(Unknown Source)
        at g.c(Unknown Source)
        at m.a(Unknown Source)
        at H.onLoop(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

13 hours ago, bla123 said:

Hi there, quick question. The script has been crashing lately when starting the script in Falador, Lumb., GE. Could you have a look please?

10:21:12 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at G.a(Unknown Source)
        at G.a(Unknown Source)
        at i.d(Unknown Source)
        at i.c(Unknown Source)
        at g.a(Unknown Source)
        at g.c(Unknown Source)
        at m.a(Unknown Source)
        at H.onLoop(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Hey, could you try updating your Java and see if that helps?

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning,

I used this script for 1 hour the other morning to do  1k wood. Came back to a 1 day ban. I highly recommend not using it.
    I was in an empty members world with a nearly maxed account.

On 1/1/2021 at 1:55 AM, Hamsho said:

Good Morning,

I used this script for 1 hour the other morning to do  1k wood. Came back to a 1 day ban. I highly recommend not using it.
    I was in an empty members world with a nearly maxed account.

I'm sorry to hear about the ban. Had you been using other scripts on that account recently?

Oh no!, are you having problems running the script? Don't worry, I'm here to help.
    Please read this message carefully and follow the instructions before panicing.
    I have listed steps that fix the most common issues users are having with the DreamBot client.
    Please take your time completing these steps to ensure your client is functioning properly.

• Enable fresh start in client settings and restart client OR
    • Delete jagexcache folder from your user directory and restart client
    • Reset your zoom to default by right clicking the icon next to the zoom slider in game options
    • Download and run the latest DreamBot launcher
    • Make sure you start the script the logs and tinderbox in inventory

If none of the above manage to solve your issue, please gather as much information about the issue as you can.
    Observe the game screen, what is the script doing? Is the mouse trying to click something it's unable to?
    You can see the current state of the script in its paint. It usually tells the action the script is
    trying to perform. Also, please take a look at the debug console, which can be opened in Tools >
    Debugging > Debug console. Are any error messages being printed? If so, is the message being printed
    constantly or only once?

Please gather all the information you are able to and send a private message to me on the forums.
    If you send me a screenshot or a gif of your game screen and debug console, the time it will take for me
    to help you will decrease a lot. If you are certain the issue is caused by the script and not the client,
    please be in contact with me immediately. Thank you for choosing #1 scripts on DreamBot.
    Send a message to Hashtag on DreamBot forums.

Every other bot works fine. 

On 1/2/2021 at 8:53 PM, Hashtag said:

I'm sorry to hear about the ban. Had you been using other scripts on that account recently?

No I had not used any bots before and was only 1 hour with no random behaviour. Must have just gotten unlucky.