Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

got banned using this never let it run for more than 3 hours and watched it closely.. hmm wonder what im doing wrong.

I am so sorry to hear that =(

Is there a way I can get a refund? Used this for less than an hour after just getting VIP status and I got banned. I was able to get more use out of a free script than this. Very disappointed.

EDIT: When chopping anything near West Varrock Bank the bot will always get stuck and fail to keep working after a while. It just sits there and does nothing. I've had this happen 3 times so far. It also gets stuck in East Varrock too. I think it's related to Oaks altogether as that is what I'm chopping.

EDIT2: When I create a custom preset it never gets saved for future use. I can immediately use it, but say if I close DB and re-open it, or even another tab, I then have to recreate the preset.

EDIT3: After several attempts (I've honestly lost count how many times I had to restart the bot and client) It seems I have gotten it to successfully chop Oaks, bank, and not get stuck. If I knew how to produce debug logs or logcats or whatever logs you guys call them I would, but I unfortunately do not.

EDIT4: Spoke too soon. Got 35 minutes before it froze again.

Please understand I am not slandering this bot. Just really concerned and slightly disappointed to have to deal with such issues in a premium bot.

Edited by mikmik91

Is there a way I can get a refund? Used this for less than an hour after just getting VIP status and I got banned. I was able to get more use out of a free script than this. Very disappointed.

EDIT: When chopping anything near West Varrock Bank the bot will always get stuck and fail to keep working after a while. It just sits there and does nothing. I've had this happen 3 times so far. It also gets stuck in East Varrock too. I think it's related to Oaks altogether as that is what I'm chopping.

EDIT2: When I create a custom preset it never gets saved for future use. I can immediately use it, but say if I close DB and re-open it, or even another tab, I then have to recreate the preset.

EDIT3: After several attempts (I've honestly lost count how many times I had to restart the bot and client) It seems I have gotten it to successfully chop Oaks, bank, and not get stuck. If I knew how to produce debug logs or logcats or whatever logs you guys call them I would, but I unfortunately do not.

EDIT4: Spoke too soon. Got 35 minutes before it froze again.

Please understand I am not slandering this bot. Just really concerned and slightly disappointed to have to deal with such issues in a premium bot.

Hey, any error logs or screenshots of the bug happening would help me a lot to pinpoint the issue. Are you using fresh start? Where is the bot getting stuck at?

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.