Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

Hey, any error logs or screenshots of the bug happening would help me a lot to pinpoint the issue. Are you using fresh start? Where is the bot getting stuck at?

Enjoy.

How can I get error logs? Where are they saved? I could give a screenshot but it isn't much, he literally just stands in front of a bank with a full invintory or a tree and does nothing. I have had to restart the bot many MANY times and sooner or later it just stops working.

I was able to get it to run for 30+ minutes last night unattended but when I checked it this morning another  account was banned. I've burned through like 3 accounts with this bot. I just simply can't believe people are getting 24+ hours on this bot as I can barely get 6 with breaks.

DB is running on Fresh start, in covert mode, and my area of chopping is Varrock

Edited by mikmik91

How can I get error logs? Where are they saved? I could give a screenshot but it isn't much, he literally just stands in front of a bank with a full invintory or a tree and does nothing. I have had to restart the bot many MANY times and sooner or later it just stops working.

I was able to get it to run for 30+ minutes last night unattended but when I checked it this morning another  account was banned. I've burned through like 3 accounts with this bot. I just simply can't believe people are getting 24+ hours on this bot as I can barely get 6 with breaks.

DB is running on Fresh start, in covert mode, and my area of chopping is Varrock

You can open the debug console (Tools > Debugging > Debug console) to see if it prints any errors. The screenshot would help. Are you sure you have default zoom set? I think using fresh start changes the path to where the presets are stored and therefore they aren't saved properly. Try to not use fresh start to see if it helps.

You can open the debug console (Tools > Debugging > Debug console) to see if it prints any errors. The screenshot would help. Are you sure you have default zoom set? I think using fresh start changes the path to where the presets are stored and therefore they aren't saved properly. Try to not use fresh start to see if it helps.

I thought if I didn't use Fresh Start then I have a higher risk to get banned? I will try to grab logs and screenshots tomorrow. I am positive I have default zoom set.

If you want to reproduce yourself, try to chop Oaks by varrock castle. Going east from the GE, once you enter castle grounds go south and you'll see 3 oak trees. 

7 times out of 10 the bot will freeze either on the way to bank or on the way back from banking, and just stand still. He doesn't try to click or move or do anything, just stands still.

I thought if I didn't use Fresh Start then I have a higher risk to get banned? I will try to grab logs and screenshots tomorrow. I am positive I have default zoom set.

If you want to reproduce yourself, try to chop Oaks by varrock castle. Going east from the GE, once you enter castle grounds go south and you'll see 3 oak trees. 

7 times out of 10 the bot will freeze either on the way to bank or on the way back from banking, and just stand still. He doesn't try to click or move or do anything, just stands still.

I'll go and check it.

Enjoy :wub:

Haha you know i love your scripts !!Thanks

I actually cannot get it to start.

In wcing guild at maples, it pickups the trees and I set up the box it can cut in, set my options to drop, but when I hit start nothing happens.

Haha you know i love your scripts !!Thanks

I actually cannot get it to start.

In wcing guild at maples, it pickups the trees and I set up the box it can cut in, set my options to drop, but when I hit start nothing happens.

Did you select the preset you created from the list? If you did, does it print any errors in the console?

Is it only me that had problems with chopping? it used to right/left click near a tree but not on it. idk if its only this script also the other had this problem