Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

On 3/16/2023 at 11:08 PM, simbachan5 said:

one of my noobie accounts just got banned, its not a big deal but i think if you add in that thing i suggested i could probably make another bot and get the wc lvl up in no time.

Were you by chance in covert mode?

18 minutes ago, m4st3r3lite said:

Were you by chance in covert mode?

i dont use that. i think i tried it once and it messed with the bot. not in a good way.

• 2 weeks later...
    # Woodcutting has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.571 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed breaking issues
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
    On 1/5/2023 at 7:08 PM, SDN Bot said:

# Woodcutting has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.52 and is available in the client!

Changes:

• Added Fossil Island level 70 agility shortcut

Thanks!

It's not using the agility shortcut, and continues to walk the long way? am i missing somethign to get this going

11 minutes ago, KiwiNugget420 said:

It's not using the agility shortcut, and continues to walk the long way? am i missing somethign to get this going

I will try running it myself soon to make sure it's working.

25 minutes ago, KiwiNugget420 said:

I tried it and it uses the shortcut. Make sure you're running the latest client version (3.16.10). This is the shortcut I'm talking about:

image.png

Thanks for the super quick responses greatly appreciated, it seems to be working now not sure what happened to be honest but i've noticed when returning from bank it will walk around instead of using agility shortcut to get back.

20 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

I tried it and it uses the shortcut. Make sure you're running the latest client version (3.16.10). This is the shortcut I'm talking about:

image.png

4 minutes ago, KiwiNugget420 said:

Thanks for the super quick responses greatly appreciated, it seems to be working now not sure what happened to be honest but i've noticed when returning from bank it will walk around instead of using agility shortcut to get back.

forgot to quote in response ^.^

A very good script, just discovered an issue:

After logging to the west of West of Lumbridge and returning to the bank, how can we make it go down the stairs below? It takes a detour to go up the stairs above. Thank you!!

7 hours ago, 714534959 said:

A very good script, just discovered an issue:

After logging to the west of West of Lumbridge and returning to the bank, how can we make it go down the stairs below? It takes a detour to go up the stairs above. Thank you!!

Hey, I'll add support to the Lumbridge basement in a future version. Thanks for the suggestion.