Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

50 minutes ago, the bop said:

the start button isnt working what do i do?

Hey, make sure you have selected the trees you want to cut by hovering them and pressing the shift key. It will indicate in the paint if you have managed to select it.

On 11/8/2022 at 6:24 AM, the bop said:

ive done that but it wont select unless the start button screen is gone

this isnt my first time using script

Could I see a short video of this issue, please? Thanks in advance!

On 11/9/2022 at 6:13 AM, butterz said:

trying to use this script it was working fine i came back to check on it and it stopped and said the script threw an error contact the writer

Hey, I'd need to see that error, so could you paste it here from the console? Do you mean the script completely stopped or did it get stuck?

On 11/16/2022 at 9:38 AM, CyanCipher said:

clicks on a tree 3 times, only needs to click once.

Hey, any chance you could capture this on a short video? Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Script works phenomenally, I've spaced out my wood cutting quite a bit, but I'm certain I'm at a combined 100+ hours of using this script and I've only encountered two bugs both of which aren't horrible. 1) The load settings no longer works for some reason, the trees that it loads are the magics in the WC guild but it shows them as not on screen and "unknown", so I have to select the trees over again each time I run the script. Not horrible, it works flawlessly once those are selected again. 2) This is the first time I encountered the bug, I'm assuming it accidentally clicked the ladder to cut the redwoods and it couldn't path it's way back down so it threw an error and stood there. Luckily it happened right as I woke up.

At the end of the day this script is amazing. It's sweet and simple and very clearly well written. 100+ hours isn't anything to scoff at.

On 11/27/2022 at 4:16 PM, CaS5 said:

Script works phenomenally, I've spaced out my wood cutting quite a bit, but I'm certain I'm at a combined 100+ hours of using this script and I've only encountered two bugs both of which aren't horrible. 1) The load settings no longer works for some reason, the trees that it loads are the magics in the WC guild but it shows them as not on screen and "unknown", so I have to select the trees over again each time I run the script. Not horrible, it works flawlessly once those are selected again. 2) This is the first time I encountered the bug, I'm assuming it accidentally clicked the ladder to cut the redwoods and it couldn't path it's way back down so it threw an error and stood there. Luckily it happened right as I woke up.

At the end of the day this script is amazing. It's sweet and simple and very clearly well written. 100+ hours isn't anything to scoff at.

Hey, thanks for the feedback! Doesn't the script know which trees to cut when you load a preset? Even if it displays them as unknown, it should be able to cut them.